I think it's time to downsize....

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
but I'm struggling to know which of my collection to pass on for someone else to enjoy.

For those that have already done this, any advice?? I guess get rid of the ones I don't use much is a good start...:thinking:

Heaven knows! If someone comes up with an answer please let me know! I keep thinking of getting rid of some bags but every purchase I make has been something I've wanted for ages and have very carefully thought about, I hate the thought of getting rid of any bags that I love so much and am so attached to :sad:

Heaven knows! If someone comes up with an answer please let me know! I keep thinking of getting rid of some bags but every purchase I make has been something I've wanted for ages and have very carefully thought about, I hate the thought of getting rid of any bags that I love so much and am so attached to :sad:

Well there's definitely 2 that I can pick but I am just worried I won't get much money for them if I sell on eBay, but in reality I think I need to get rid of at least 2 more....decisions decisions!