I think it may be a fake, help

ilovechloe

Wanna play?
Jan 13, 2006
I received my LV speedy 25 yesterday and now I’m concerned that it’s a fake. Because the guy I bought it from is no longer an eBay member that’s got to be a bad sign and it took forever to come might of had to come from out of country. I’ll feel like a complete fool if it’s a knockoff :cry: . It wasn’t inexpensive either. Here are a couple of photos. Can you tell me what I should be looking for in a genuine speedy?

View attachment 5854

View attachment 5855

:cry: Don't feel foolish! It's not your fault. Just see what you can do to get your money back. If you have doubts next time post the auction in the seller watch. Someone will be happy to help. Good luck!

I’m so depressed; I’m going to turn this jerk into eBay, I sent a check and it’s cleared, should have use paypal. I’m going to eBay to see what I can do. Shed tears, weep, and snivel.

ilovechloe said:
I received my LV speedy 25 yesterday and now I’m concerned that it’s a fake. Because the guy I bought it from is no longer an eBay member that’s got to be a bad sign and it took forever to come might of had to come from out of country. I’ll feel like a complete fool if it’s a knockoff :cry: . It wasn’t inexpensive either. Here are a couple of photos. Can you tell me what I should be looking for in a genuine speedy?

View attachment 5854

View attachment 5855

There is no question in my mind that the bag is a fake. In a polite yet stearn tone you should email the seller (always put everything in writing) and tell him or her that you want your money back under the fact that the bag was grossly misrepresented and that if you do not get your money back you will without hesitation report the individual to ebay and law enforcement. :evil:

I hope everything works out for you. Keep us posted!