i think i'm tired of my GST!! help! :(

I hope this doesn't happen to me!! I have been anxiously waiting for my GST and I should be getting it in a day or two. Maybe these kinds of feelings happen because of all the build up and lusting and searching for a particular bag...then we get the bag....and it's just a bag. Ugh! I agree with the other ladies...give it some time....

Me too! I've got a white GST with silver hardware waiting for the go ahead to ship and now I can't make up my mind due to people saying it's too boxy. I really want a large white bag and since the DS tote is only coming in black this Fall I'm thinking I should get the GST.

Me too! I've got a white GST with silver hardware waiting for the go ahead to ship and now I can't make up my mind due to people saying it's too boxy. I really want a large white bag and since the DS tote is only coming in black this Fall I'm thinking I should get the GST.

Have you considered the white Modern Chain tote?

luxegirl, i know what you mean about everything spilling out! i'm always checking to see if i'm missing anything, in cause anything has fallen out!! i guess i'm just paranoid :P hopefully, i'll change my mind, because after all, it IS a classic piece and i can use it for many many years.

i think i'll give it some more time, and with the right outfits my mind will probably change...hopefully!

LOL...maybe i'm paranoid too! i'm debating whether i should get the large cabas instead...but i think the GST is really classic and will last a long time rather than the cabas that may just be trendy :sad: