I think I'm returning my Magenta Laced Ergo...

I think I may have not explained myself right. When I say I've used it for a few days I don't mean it left the house, I mean I've put my things in it and carried it around to see if I liked it. But yes, when I first got home I was excited about it and took the tags off.

I used to do this too. As soon as I came home from the store I would snip the tags off, not use the bag and then have second thought. I then learned to keep the tags on everything until I know 100% that I'm going to keep it and use it.

I brought the Patent leather Ergo Pleated Satchel, and the bag hurts my shoulder too. The handles on the purse were very stiff. I had to walk very rigidly to keep the purse on my shoulder. I returned my purse to Dillard's, because the purse hurts my shoulder. The bag was very pretty. I carried my belongings in the purse around my house trying to convince myself that the bag did not hurt my shoulder. It was hard returning the purse. I paid full price for the purse, and I had a feeling that it would stay in my closet. I took the tags off the purse, and I was still able to return the purse. I think you just need the tags. You did not wear the bag anywhere. The bag should still look new. Before I returned the purse, I looked at coach website. The bag was only intended to be carried in your hands and not on your shoulders. I wanted a shoulder bag so I returned it. If you do not mind carrying the bag in your hand, then you might want to think about keeping the purse. I still like the purse, but I did not like the purse enough to pay the $535 price tag. I understand how you feel. All I can say is do what is best for you. Buy a pure that allows you to carry it the way you want to.

I think this bag is more of an arm bag than a shoulder bag. That was one of the reasons I did not buy one! It just won't stay put on the shoulder without a bit of struggling. It would make a cute arm bag, but I still like to get satchels on my shoulder too.

I'm still on the fence about mine because of the straps... If you don't think you'll use it because of that I would return it. I'm just going to carry it in the crook of my arm instead because I love the orange color so much!