I think I'm ready for a new Celine bag for the fall...

50wishes

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Michigan
I have a black Trapeze and a red Phantom and I want something in a burgundy or brownish color for the fall. I may be in shock at the new prices because my two bags are at least two years old but I want something new that's more casual for every day wear. Any suggestions? And I would prefer to stay on the lower end of the price scale!!!! Thanks!!!!!

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
I have a black Trapeze and a red Phantom and I want something in a burgundy or brownish color for the fall. I may be in shock at the new prices because my two bags are at least two years old but I want something new that's more casual for every day wear. Any suggestions? And I would prefer to stay on the lower end of the price scale!!!! Thanks!!!!!
What about All Soft and Edge? Compare to what you already have there two bags seem to fit you perfect. And also these two will be discontinued next year. I don't own any of them but planning to buy the All Soft in the very near future.

50wishes

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Michigan
What about All Soft and Edge? Compare to what you already have there two bags seem to fit you perfect. And also these two will be discontinued next year. I don't own any of them but planning to buy the All Soft in the very near future.

Thank you, I needed some good ideas! I will look in to both!