i think im obsessed with bags! i need your opinion ladies

zelizel

Jan 19, 2010
Australia
Hi guys i need your opinion for what bag i should get for my 20th birthday.
i'm under the dilemma between Balenciaga work (any dark blue colours) in giant silver hardware or Chanel grand shopping tote in silver too or Fendi Peek-a-boo in grey-ish colour. I'm thinking of getting a bag that I can use to school, hang out etc and my body is petite (about 155cm, which is about 5"01 i think).

I really don't know which bag I should get and been have been changing my mind everyday for a week now (ok i think i'm obessesed with bags).

fyi, i have 3balenciaga part-times, 1 city and 1 envelope clutch and 1 chanel jumbo caviar bag but have no fendi at all.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
IMO Bal fits all ages of women and is suitable for all occasions. I am not familiar with Chanel, and Fendi Peek-a-boo looks dressy to me. Bal Work SGH could be dressed up and down, and it is great as a school bag; however, I won't recommend to use it to carry your laptop.

Here is a thread of petite frame women carrying large Bal. Maybe it could give you some ideas how a Work would look on you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/shorties-biggies-model-your-bags-petite-frames-works-225484.html