i think i'm in trouble

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
so i am going out to dinner tonight for my niece's bday. i brought 2 outfits to work to decide which to wear later. one i was going to wear with my black jazz vps and the other with my camel mias. i jacked up the vps at home and had been walking in them and they were fine- with heel grips and toe pads. so i just tried them on at my office for my coworkers and they're too big again! like heel slipping out- can't walk too big! what can i do? i'm wondering if the foot petals heel pad is too light- i got a clear one from arties that i think seemed thicker.

HELP! i am freaking out that they're suddenly too big again. now i doubt i can wear them tonight!

I'm afraid they sound too loose, even after putting those thick insoles. Perhaps you will need to sell them. :sad: I've exerienced varying foot sizes from time to time, but if on a 'small' day, you find walking difficult, they might be too big.

Oh no! What about the thicker heel pads they sell at the drug store? They are much thicker than Foot Petals. I don't know which heel pads Arty's has, but it might be worth a look. They saved me in my Black Jazz Decolletes.

Also, did you put a pad in the front so you don't slide forward?

I would suggest a complete insole if you can hide them within the shoe. I think that this is a problem that a lot of us have with our shoes. We wear them and they stretch and get loose in the heel. I'm always searching for mules or shoes with ankle straps for this reason. I feel your frustration!

i swear it's true. i'm thinking maybe i'm losing some of my weight in my feet now? i know it sounds weird but the last time i lost weight i ended up buying some 8 1/2 size shoes when i'm usually a 9. i wore my mias last night and they're def either stretching or my feet are smaller. i got the dr schols inserts which are thicker than the foot petals one and the vps seem to be a little better.

funny story- i tried them on for my office and the building super was there. he came in today and was asking about me and my shoes and my coworkers were telling everyone who called about them. errr..... lol.

Have you tried the half size smaller? Can you exchange?

With all the insert action you have going on, it sounds like you need a smaller shoe, not thicker inserts ... HTH. Good luck!