I think I'm in LOVE

1. My very first Paddy arrived today!!! :love:

Just a question for all you owners, did you use any leather protector/spray/etc. the first time around??

AHHH the smell of the leather is DELICIOUS, I think it's actually making me high LOL *dizzy*

Dscf3862.jpg

2. Is it black? I LOVE it;it looks so sumptuous!!!

I sprayed mine (and still regularly do) with a normal leather protectant spray. It has had no effect on the colour of the bag,has left no marks and a year later my tan bag is still spotless.

3. Yes it's Black, thought I needed a classic color for such a classic bag ;)

4. ohhh it looks nice and soft

5. Congrats!

6. Beautiful paddy!!! Enjoy!!

7. Congrats on your purchase!

8. Congrats! And yes these bags smell heavenly ! mmmmmm :nuts:

9. Lovely bag; congrats! :biggrin:

I think I also said this in another thread, so apologies if I'm repeating myself! :shame:

I don't really agree with leather sprays - they affect the gorgeous smell and if you're anything like me, may lure you into a false sense of security, whilst not really increasing your bag's resistance to stains, significantly.

I never spray my bags and although I'm reasonably careful, apart from one, which unfortunately had the best part of a glass of white wine spilt on it :Push: ; they have all been fine, so far (even in the rain)!

Hope this helps! :smile:

10. OMG! First time seeing the black... it's GORGEOUS!!! I actually did spray and condition my paddy... don't know if it made a difference or not but I had just bought all that leather care stuff so tried it out anyways. (I NEVER used to do anything to my bags before I found this forum though. ;))

11. I don't spray. Welcome to the wonderful world of Paddys! Congrats.

12. GASP!!!!

I've never seen a Paddy in black before--it's incredibly beautiful!!!!

Congratulations!!!

I always treat my bags before I use them. They're such big investments, I feel they deserve a fighting chance against the elements and accidents. I just spray them with the best leather spray I can get. It might affect the smell, but I don't think it has with mine. There are some leather care creams that smell really good, and compliment the leather's smell. That's what I used on my Chloe bag.

13. Thanks everyone! I honestly felt like a little kid on Christmas morning today :shame:

Okay, so I think I might give her a one-time spray just for peace of mind. What are some good brands of leather protectors to use? I was reading about that Shining Monkey stuff for car interiors in another thread... worth the purchase?

14. Congrats on your gorgeous new Paddy! Love the black. I love all the Paddy colors! I don't spray mine either...I have conditioned it though...

15. Congratulations, the black is beautiful! And a classic colour for every season, a very good choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice