I think I'm in love! new purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after hearing and SEEING everything people found at TJ max, I made a run to the local tj max (22 miles away!)...

here's what I got!

I LOVE IT.

Can anyone tell me what line/season/year and item # this is?

[​IMG]:love::love::love:

2. wow, someone on here got this recently, I remember seeing the pic. I think it is fairly recent.

3. I can't get over how much I love it.

It's so FREAKING cute.

4. It is really cute ! Perfect for spring and summer too !

5. I have this!! You have no idea what you just scored!! Its the limited edition hamptons lavander sig. stripe tote. Only 300 were made!!! Congrats!!!

6. Wow I love that bag , Why does my TJ Maxx never have anything this good ?

7. That is cute, I love the pop of lilac. It's so spring-y. I do think it's fairly recent, maybe about a year old or so...but I'm not sure. Anyway I'm shocked that you found that at TJ Maxx, nice!!

8. holy sh*t kimmie! I got it for 151.99!

9. Its only about 3 months old.

10. My jaw just so seriously dropped........great find!!

11. I remember seeing this and wanting it but I had no idea it was limited edition!

12. wow!!! i always admired that bag...congrats!

13. Yeah, I thought that at first but then I thought no, it couldn't be! Ha, my first instincts were right!

14. Super pretty! Congrats!:tup:

15. I love that bag! The purple is soo pretty and perfect for the spring and summer! How much did you get it for?