I think I'm behind the times....but I have a new love!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
I just discovered the Tribeca Shoulder bag! Shoulder strap and outside pockets! Unbelievable!
I love the purple patent or the navy black sig. The price isn't too bad either!
I haven't been keeping up too well lately. Has the Tribeca been out for awhile and heading to the outlets, or is it pretty new?
I love the Cambridge line also, but the prices are just too steep for me right now.
I've almost given up on my HG Haversack, so maybe the next one will be Tribeca!
:nuts:

Tribeca Shoulder bag is very new, I think she was out in August. You are not behind the times that bag is gorgeous and I think she is a great winter bag and a Fab tote..

I have the shoulder bag in black leather! They haven't been out long but my FP store had to order it when I got it a few weeks ago, they had already run out! I had read posts on how the leather wasn't as good etc, but I think the leather is wonderful, very soft and slouchy!

Thanks for the info! I am just excited that Coach finally came out with something new I'm interested in. It is similar to the Black sig tote that was my first bag, but that bag doesn't have outside pockets.

I should have said I can get my HG bag if I want to pay the price. On the bay, these go for more than I want to pay and aren't very plentiful.