I think I'm addicted - come see my first 3 Bal purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am SOOO hooked! This is definitely an addiction.

I thought I'd buy one, and now I can't stop. Here is my new Black (07 Chevre) Work, 2008 Sahara Beige Work and 2008 Magenta Money.

I think I'm ordering a Sky Blue Day and the Magenta Coin tomorrow from Neiman's - double points!!! I have to take advantage of that, right? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Oh Nice~!!.. Great start colors.. and a Nice pOP of color too. cOngrats~!

3. Beautiful collection! Enjoy

4. Nice :yes: What a way to start off, eh?

Sky Blue Day sounds nice :yes: Post pics if you decide to get it!

5. A sky blue day would round out your collection:graucho:

6. I know.. I knew I'd carry the black a lot - and wanted a good neutral for Spring/Summer. ... But the COLORS are just so gorgeous!!! I love my magenta money and think I need a coin to go with it.

And then I'm thinking that the Day would look really nice in Sky Blue.

This is dangerous. I need to take a break - after I order tomorrow, of course. :smile:

7. Gorgy! I absolutely adore the work style!! Congrats, and welcome to the addicts;)

Kat

8. i LOVE your magenta money too!!! and i LOVE your new collection congrats!!

9. great way to start off - congrats!

10. Prepare yourself, this is a non stop! this bags are really addiction!! very nice bags you got!

11. Great collection! I love the Chevre Work!

12. ahh the magenta wallet is amazing!!!!!!

13. congrats on an awesome start to your b-bag collection!

14. wow....amazing. yes, once you start you can't stop...that's why we are here.

15. Congrats!! Welcome to the world of bbag addiction! ;)