I think I went overboard! Can you help me ?

Sep 7, 2009
Sorry for the iphone pics... I like all these beauties. I usually dont buy big bags and multiples. But I couldnot resist. Could you ladies help me ? Should I keep them all ? I also want the CObalt patent now....
IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115-1.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

They are all beautiful! My particular favorite is the black leather with that hot red lining. Overboard? Well, too much of a good thing can be wonderful!

P.S. Your Westie is adorable! Gotta love those terriers!

Hey, if you can't go overboard for Coach, what can you go overboard for? :P They're all gorgeous, congrats! If you love the style and the colors, why not keep them all? If you're not sure, wear your favorite one or two first and keep the tags on the others just in case.

Beautiful bags!!! Love all the colors. If you really love the bag, nothing wrong with multiples!

It's mahogany, not black, right? Such a lovely rich color!

I think you may have gone a little overboard there. I love the Madison Shoulder Bag but I don't know if you'll ever use all of those colours. I vote for the Crimson/Mahogany and the Cobalt. I love the crimson bag and the practicality of the mahogany. Cobalt is just cobalt. It needs no explanation! :smile:

Congratulations though!

Thanks all! Yes, it is Mahagony. Was a tough choice between this and the black. The SA said the purple would stand out. I am not so sure. I agree I will definitely keep the crimson and Mahagony. Should I exchange purple for Cobalt?

I love them all with crimson being my fave!

Me, too!

As a fellow member asked to help "judge," I'm not much of a help in the multiples of one bag style dept. Having bought multiples of sabbys and sophias and lindsays and mirandas and alexandras, well, I love it when I see another Coachie latch onto a specific style and get the colors she loves.

Final ruling: Not guilty!!!! ;)

Crimson and your choice of regular leather.

why?

The crimson is a must have.

also, consider the hardware. I'm sure they will all come out with silver hardware soon. It's a big bag. I wear both silver and gold jewelry, but I wear more silver than gold. I'd prolly get the Crimson because its just such an unusually beautiful bag. Then I would wait for a black/silver or a mahogany/silver.

My .02