I think I went overboard! Can you help me ?

I had the crimson but I returned it. It felt a little too stiff for my liking and it also squeaked when it was on my shoulder. That drove me nuts! I was very sad, though, because I did love the color.

I exchanged it for the purple, which I love.

So, that's what I would do. But go with what you love ....

Mmm, as others are saying, just a bit overboard.
I had the same Bebe shirt in two different colors and I was pretty embarrassed (for whatever reason) when I wore one one day and a friend was all "Don't you also have that shirt in blue?" I don't know if it's just a me think or if others get embarrassed in similar situations.
Anyway, I love the blue. If you're going to send one back, I say the black. It isn't as remarkable as the other two. Between the blue and red, I prefer the blue. She's just... elegant. I feel as though, could she time-travel to today, Audrey Hepburn would've sprung for the effortlessly chic blue...

i don't think its overboard at all,,, i just recieved my third mad shoulder bag family member today,,, she's the gorgeous purple one. i have the black and crimson already,, my favs are the leather ones,,, not the patent--- to stiff!! but im keeping crimson because of the color!! i will buy all the shoulders because i love how light weight, slouchy and big they are,,, congrats on your fam so far,,, now you need the black one w/ the firery red lining!!! shes gorgeous,,, i love her!!!

Keep all three I say:smile: I have the mahogany and the crimson and I would love another. I might return the purple and get cobalt though if I were in your shoes. You lucky girl!

ITA. If you can afford it and you love the bags, keep them all. But definitely keep the Crimson because, as someone already posted, it is sold out. Nothing wrong with multiples of a bag you love (in my opinion). Congrats.

I think they are all here for a purpose. The black one for a floral print dress, the patent red for that little black dress and the brown one for anything with neutral cOlors. And the lovely mahogany, just about anything! Haha I don't think I'm helping am I?

As some others have said, as long as you can afford them, keep them. I would personally keep the purple and the crimson and trade the mahogany for a black. Overboard? I say add the python one too! LOL!