I think I want to get the Suhali Lockit..

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this...
WELL I SLEPT on it and I REALLY WANT IT BUT I am not sold on in yet.. I will SEE if my DH will take me to LV in Tampa today..It's about 1 hour away and try to see it in person....IF NOT THEN I WILL JUST ORDER IT ..I could always send it back..LOL
I was hoping it would fit on my shoulder but the sales person on e-lux said it is a hand held....I love my Lefab because it fits on my shoulder so well...OH WELL!!!!!!!!!! I will touch base later with you all and tell you what I decide...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT...It Really does help ;)

Hi! I have ordered the Suhali PM in black :graucho: I should get it Monday so will post pics as soon as I can. I already have the Mono Lockit Horizontal so will post side by side so you see differences......

Balchlfen said:
Hi! I have ordered the Suhali PM in black :graucho: I should get it Monday so will post pics as soon as I can. I already have the Mono Lockit Horizontal so will post side by side so you see differences......
OMG!!!!!!!!! Yeah for you!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
YES PLEASE POST PICTURES ASAP when you get them....The black is SO NICE also...I JUST LOVE the Suhali Leather....Thanks:heart:

I just purchased the suhali from Traci! We met in Boston for a New England meeting (which ended up just Traci, her mom and myself) and she had that bag w/her and I fell in love.....decided I would purchase and got it this weekend! It is beautiful....I love it - it was too large for her, but for me it's perfect....I do see it's finally up on e-lux-- and they are so great about returns - try it out!

Balchlfen said:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Cant wait to see your pic's. That is one *hot* bag!
Congrat's on the new purchase.:wlae::wlae:

MiroirPrincess said:
The fabuleux or the ingenieux pm have a more classy shape in my opinion.

I have the ingenieux and find it is really heavy to use and in comparison the suhali lockit is a lot lighter as there is less hardware on them. I can't wait to see photos of the Black lockit:heart: Any one else purchase the suhali lockit;)