I think I received a fake!!!!! Help...

She said she will refund me when I return the bag. I really hope she does. If anyone wants to part with a black city, let me know, I still want one really badly:smile:
I'll keep you all posted!

:crybaby: This makes me so sad. I know how it feels. How can people do this? I will never understand it. I noticed right away that the seller cleverly hid the bales. When they do this, it is usually a good sign that they know EXACTLY what they are doing. :cursing: I am glad that she agreed, make sure to send that UPS or Priority with signature required. Good luck!

i'm very happy for you that you are getting your money back!!! i can't believe that people try to pass fakes off as authentic, and they have no problem doing it...sad sad sad!!!

Hi Sweetie....I'm so sorry.:sad:

crossing my fingers it all goes as it should.;)

:idea: When you send the bag back, take pics of the bag to show it's the same as the one on the listing, show a pic of it in the box before you tape it up and definitely insure it with delivery signature confirmation.

Good luck.:tender:

I feel so sorry for you!! :crybaby: It happened to me a while ago and it is really, really upsetting! I hate those people-don't they have any descency??:cursing: And how can the seller have 100% positive feedback?? Someone must have noticed at least one fake- but they were probably to scared of getting bad feedback themselves (which is understandable...) And then it turns into a vicious cycle!
I really hope you get your money back!:sad:

so sorry, hope she'll honour her word and refund you when she receives it back. Maybe you should just file a charge-back if you paid by cc? I mean, how much trust should you place on a seller's agreement to refund when they are dishonest enough in the first place to sell fakes??

i'm so sorry this happened to you....it makes me so afraid of buying on ebay...that's why i only try to buy from fellow tPFers' auctions

i really hope you get all your money back...including the new shipping cost

i'm so sorry this happened to you....it makes me so afraid of buying on ebay...that's why i only try to buy from fellow tPFers' auctions

i really hope you get all your money back...including the new shipping cost

ITA!!! I'm skeptical when it comes to purchasing handbags on ebay. The nerve of her/him to sell you a fake b-bag.

I'm so sorrry to hear that!! I hope you get your refund ASAP!!! :cursing: