I think I received a fake!!!!! Help...

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
the hardware looks funny to me...sorry

also did you notice that the seller had sold a few of the SAME fendi bags before? have they written you back on your request for a refund? i hope you get it all worked out in the end!

Jan 29, 2006
i hate to tell it to you but i'm afraid you bought a fake.
the leather is so off and the hardware looks bad too.

i'm so sorry. you should try and get a refund immediately though.

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
It is a fake. The buckles are wrong. One clue is easy to spot on the silver tag. Do you see where it says No.? The "o" in a genuine bag is super tiny. The one in yours is big. I'm sorry. You should ask for a refund and also file with your credit card company, if you paid via CC.

sagranch

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I agree the hardware does look funny and the tag does too:confused1: :confused1: How dare somebody..how do they sleep at night. You should be able to get your money back because the listing says 'guaranteed authentic'.

ikaesmallz

♥ CL ♥
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
NYC
Judging from the pics, it looks fake because the leather looks too shiny & the tag inside isn't supposed to be metal on citys as far as I know?? But it's not because there's no leather in the front pocket. Try to get your money back hun. Good luck!

pooh_girl

spoiled little girl
Nov 26, 2006
bay area...california
oh...i am so sorry that this happened to you!!! it's so hard to get a bag that you are 100% sure authentic on ebay because of so many dishonest sellers.
the hardware and the silver tag seem a bit off...as everyone already said.
so sorry again and i hope you get all your money back!

Nov 24, 2006
New York
Hardware is completely wrong (Balenciaga hardware is more molded, not so square) and the tag is off -- the circle after the N is way too big, the Z is too narrow, the font should be sans serif and there should be a strong underscore between Balenciaga and Paris for a "Z" bag. And a minor point about the seller, but the claim of a $1700 retail price in the US is off (just another indication of a dishonest seller).

Try to get your money back...if you used a credit card, you should be able to. Good luck! I'm so sorry this happened to you...I bought one bag on eBay, and I was so nervous just because it can be hard to tell what's going on in the photos.

For future purchases, try memorizing the silver tag/what to look for on eBay pages at ateliernaff. It's an excellent reference!

ssm

Sep 13, 2006
Sorry to hear about the bag!! Hope the seller does the right thing and doesn't give you a hassle about refunding your money.

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Sacto, CA
i am sorry that you were duped. always check with us first... we'll be more than happy to help you out.
good luck with the refund, i wish you the best.