I think I need to just hear it from you guys....

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
I'm going into LV today to pick up my azur cles and am supposed to be on a ban from bags as I save for the Chanel GST but I have an itch for the mono speedy. It's a classic and I want her for my collection!

And the price increase is pushing me more..I dont want to pay more than 800 for a mono speedy later, ya know?

Thoughts?

Should I hold my horses, save for Chanel and buy the speedy later OR buy the speedy now and extend my Chanel saving a month or two more?

I have an itch for the mono speedy. It's a classic and I want her for my collection! And the price increase is pushing me more..I dont want to pay more than 800 for a mono speedy later, ya know? Thoughts ?

I am really no help, I'm supposed to be on a ban too (we'll see). I have a mono speedy 30. I paid about $550 years ago. It was my first LV and I did not know how to take care of vachetta so the handles are very dark. I was considering purchasing another, definitely before the increase. Unfortunately everytime I go to purchase one, I come out with something else. We need a Banned Universe, it's to easy to get off the island:nogood:
Good luck, I look forward to your upcoming reveal. You have been on a rolL lately, I don't think you will resist. Drive safe, not sure if you got a lot of snow. I did (NEPA).

I think you should save up to buy your GST, you will never know when Chanel will increase the price again. I bet you know chanel's price increase is way more high than LV. Then again, I think you should buy the bag that you really love, be it speedy or GST. Both is also a great bag.

I think you should save up to buy your GST, you will never know when Chanel will increase the price again. I bet you know chanel's price increase is way more high than LV. Then again, I think you should buy the bag that you really love, be it speedy or GST. Both is also a great bag.

I agree ... I would save for Chanel:smile: