I think I need to just hear it from you guys....

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
I'm going into LV today to pick up my azur cles and am supposed to be on a ban from bags as I save for the Chanel GST but I have an itch for the mono speedy. It's a classic and I want her for my collection!

And the price increase is pushing me more..I dont want to pay more than 800 for a mono speedy later, ya know?

Thoughts?

Should I hold my horses, save for Chanel and buy the speedy later OR buy the speedy now and extend my Chanel saving a month or two more?

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I would get the speedy now! I would personally not pay close to a $1000 for a speedy!

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
If you only purchase new I say get the speedy now. Otherwise you can always find a like new or gently used speedy for sale pre-LVoed for less than retail.

Kickchic

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
The Empire State
I have an itch for the mono speedy. It's a classic and I want her for my collection! And the price increase is pushing me more..I dont want to pay more than 800 for a mono speedy later, ya know? Thoughts ?
I am really no help, I'm supposed to be on a ban too (we'll see). I have a mono speedy 30. I paid about $550 years ago. It was my first LV and I did not know how to take care of vachetta so the handles are very dark. I was considering purchasing another, definitely before the increase. Unfortunately everytime I go to purchase one, I come out with something else. We need a Banned Universe, it's to easy to get off the island:nogood:
Good luck, I look forward to your upcoming reveal. You have been on a rolL lately, I don't think you will resist. Drive safe, not sure if you got a lot of snow. I did (NEPA).

Samantha S

Mar 26, 2012
I think you should save up to buy your GST, you will never know when Chanel will increase the price again. I bet you know chanel's price increase is way more high than LV. Then again, I think you should buy the bag that you really love, be it speedy or GST. Both is also a great bag.

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I think you should save up to buy your GST, you will never know when Chanel will increase the price again. I bet you know chanel's price increase is way more high than LV. Then again, I think you should buy the bag that you really love, be it speedy or GST. Both is also a great bag.
I agree ... I would save for Chanel:smile:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Mono speedy has always been one of my all time favorites. I just love the speedies so if it were me, I would definitely get that speedy!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Hear what from us?! Lol. You know everyone is going to tell you to buy the Speedy! :lol: That includes me. The price, as you said, is only going to go up.