I think I need my 2nd MJ....rop

1. I already have a satchel in true red. I am thinking a Blake would be good for my 2nd bag. What do you think?

What color is the best for a Blake?

2. The Blake is such a nice, classic bag. I would be tempted to have it in black, and have it be my "serious girl takes a meeting" bag. Think pencil skirt and nice pumps and a slightly va-va-voomy sweater.

(See the Blake has a whole life we just don't know about.)

3. love the blake!
    i'd like another in black too. there were several pinks i liked too- dusty rose, i think.

4. =). I can see that too.

5. I love the Blake bag! When I'm out shopping I always like to stop, gaze, and pet them. Black is nice and classic. My only concern is that it seems like a pretty heavy bag before you even put anything in it. What do you Blake owners think?

6. Just to clarify, when I say that I pet them, I mean that they're on the shelf at a store and not on someone's shoulder. That would just be awkward for everyone involved.

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

8. I think Blake is a fabulous choice! I have two myself and use them quite a bit. I have one in black and one in denim. There are pics in my handbag showcase if you want to see pics.

9. ok i know...i'm terribly slow :blink:...what's rop??

anyways, i'd definitely go with the blake in putty...i love the bag, and i really love that color!!

10. rop is just an acronym for "read on please".

I'll have to check out putty. Thanks!

11. Well many of you know I just got my first MJ bag - the blake, in black with gold hardware and it IS heavy...I've gotten used to it but I wouldn't call it my everything bag. It is the more va va voomy girl takes a meeting as described earlier. It fits a ton in it but then it gets even heavier...so I love it...love it love it..but have to admit...it's heavy. SO...I need a fetching weekend bag - it's the only answer

;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice