I think I need color, girls....

ACK, Bagg....a 31cm is the right size for me in a Bolide. I think Vert Anis though is a clear, bright green? I know we've been through this before but I can't remember....Kristie? Bright clear green????

i'LL FIND SOME PICS........sorry - caps lock!!!

i'm breastfeeding at the moment, give me a se and i'll try and find lots of pics.

i would call it an apple green........try luxwear in the meantime - she has very anis birkins right now.

Shopmom, Vert Anis is like an apple green. If you want something a little more subtle, try Very Chartreuse, which reminds me of the darkest part of a celery stalk. I think we have similar coloring and it works for me.

shopmom411 said:
omg....does this mean I have to SPECIAL ORDER it if I decide on that color???????????????

nooooooo - it's hermes colour of the spring season (remember the pic of the window display??)......it's everywhere!!!!

vic beckham thread....vert anis birkin, too.........go peek

GT....I know I should go Blue Jean...maybe a Trim like Sofibella's. That's one beautiful bag and nice and casual.

I'm putting together a concise "Shopmom's Wish List NOT To Deviate From". Because I get so side-tracked by falling in love at first site...know what I mean? I love every single bag I own but I have to remain on some kind of track otherwise it'll all start looking similar.... i have a tendancy to fall madly for vintage Kelly's and anything black....THUS a list is being made!!!!! And I SHALL NOT DEVIATE!!!!

shopmom411 said:
GT....I know I should go Blue Jean...maybe a Trim like Sofibella's. That's one beautiful bag and nice and casual.

I'm putting together a concise "Shopmom's Wish List NOT To Deviate From". Because I get so side-tracked by falling in love at first site...know what I mean? I love every single bag I own but I have to remain on some kind of track otherwise it'll all start looking similar.... i have a tendancy to fall madly for vintage Kelly's and anything black....THUS a list is being made!!!!! And I SHALL NOT DEVIATE!!!!

you need dr.kellybag!!! she keeps me on the straight and narrow!!!

hmmmmmm maybe a little call to Jose ..........and a peek at what they might have in Las Vegas when I go at the end of the month.....

Vert Anis, Chartreuse, Rouge Garanche, Blue Jean.....