I think I need a chocolate East/West Bayswater...

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I did have an oak tooled Bayswater, but never used it and it's gone. Have a Phoebe (choco) and a gold Ledbury, but I'm feeling the need for a chocolate Bayswater - probably the East West. I'm in the states - I think it might be best to call a store - in New York, probably. Or...should I look on Ebay for one?

Help me - please! :confused1:

Hi Bisbee!

You do get some good bargains on ebay for mulberries. May be worth a shot before paying full price.. have a nosey on ebay and ask the girls to authenticate! Chocolate bays / East West sounds lovely!

Thanks Rascal - I think I'll do that! :yes: That's where I picked up my Ledbury - of course, I didn't even know what it was called until I found this forum!

^^LOL - ledburys are cute! There is also a thread highlighting authentic mulberry sellers - I think it is still on the front page. Alot of us have had some great experiences with those ladies.

Thanks! I've been reading through these threads and I think I'm definitely going to search for a yummy chocolate East/West or original Bayswater!

The hunt is on! :choochoo:

Hi Bisbee, I'm sure you'll love a choco e/w - beautiful and classy bag! I'd recommend the authentification thread, as stated above, if you find a bag you like on ebay. Just to make sure - lots of fakes floating around, sadly. But also lots of great deals, it's worth a try. Good luck!