I think I need a chocolate East/West Bayswater...

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
I did have an oak tooled Bayswater, but never used it and it's gone. Have a Phoebe (choco) and a gold Ledbury, but I'm feeling the need for a chocolate Bayswater - probably the East West. I'm in the states - I think it might be best to call a store - in New York, probably. Or...should I look on Ebay for one?

Help me - please! :confused1:

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
Hi Bisbee!

You do get some good bargains on ebay for mulberries. May be worth a shot before paying full price.. have a nosey on ebay and ask the girls to authenticate! Chocolate bays / East West sounds lovely!

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
Thanks Rascal - I think I'll do that! :yes: That's where I picked up my Ledbury - of course, I didn't even know what it was called until I found this forum!

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
^^LOL - ledburys are cute! There is also a thread highlighting authentic mulberry sellers - I think it is still on the front page. Alot of us have had some great experiences with those ladies.

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
Thanks! I've been reading through these threads and I think I'm definitely going to search for a yummy chocolate East/West or original Bayswater!

The hunt is on! :choochoo:

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
Hi Bisbee, I'm sure you'll love a choco e/w - beautiful and classy bag! I'd recommend the authentification thread, as stated above, if you find a bag you like on ebay. Just to make sure - lots of fakes floating around, sadly. But also lots of great deals, it's worth a try. Good luck!

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
Bisbee - let us know how your hunt goes! The East west is a v. classy bag and it will be stunning in the choc!

funkfaker

Mar 9, 2007
I ordered my Chocolate East-West Bayswater from Mulberry Manhasset. They sent a really nice thank you card with my order.