I think I need a break from you girls...seriously!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that you girls (and guys) are great here and I love you but.....you are all such bad influences. Everytime I read the coach forums, I end up getting Coach panic attacks and I find myself driving to the Coach store to buy more things that I DON't need!

Woke up this morning and everything was fine. I log onto the Purse Forum and wham! I am at the Coach store buying the Bleecker sig capacity wristlet, Bleecker sig checkbook wallet, and a Bleecker charm keyfob that costs $98!!! I KNOW that I have lost it when I spend $98 on a keyfob. :wtf:

I have to figure out a way to block this website. Don't know how to do it yet...but any suggestions would be helpful! :upsidedown:

2. You'll grow out of the initial frenzy!!! I used to have nightmares of all the bags I saw, loved and was afraid I'd never get... :hysteric: Now I drool, enjoy and pick based on "need" not only lust.:girlsigh:

3. I've been having this problem - so now I'm only getting a bag if it's celebrating an event - right now I'm on a weight loss plan so as soon as I hit my goal, I'm buying a bag! Until then, it's no go for me...

4. Wow! You have a lot of self control. Weight loss AND bag-ban! You go girl! :okay:

5. This is providential because i said to myself after i get my new Thompson Hobo (toffee) i will have to say goodbye for a while (and i just became a member a few weeks ago) because i do find myself doing the same thing-- "shallow obsessing"... :s

6. dittos same here i am heading to the coach store thursday and i know i will blow my wad and then some lol.:lol:

7. Well, use some common sense i mean like ask yourself, are this season's bags that capitvating? won't a newer season bag look much better? what about the other newer seasons? Don't think of just right now but think of the future.

8. There is nothing that I am lemming for right now with the new floorset. I don't generally like gallery totes or patchwork so more that likely I will not purchase anything until the next Spring.

9. Just take it one day at a time. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to put your keys in the drawer and get back under the sheets and watch tv until the urge goes away.

10. I spent $250 on a Chloe keychain!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it! It's the one that looks like a miniature Paddington.

11. i completely understand your pain- and i went through it too- driving to the stores to buy something i didn't need- esp the outlet. I save my receipts and take most of it back. things are better now- mostly b/c alot of the new bags don't do much for me. i tell myself that something better and newer will be out soon and i can't buy every new bag, wallet, keyfob that comes out and now i save for what i know i will really love and use. i have also banned myself from ebay-my god! the damage i have done! LOL it will be ok- just drool over what everyone else gets- and log on once a week or so- it helps! but don't leave us ;)

12. Its always lik that when you first join, but there is always the option to return! Thats what I did when I first joined I kept buying stuff and going nuts but ended up seeing the voice of reason! If you can afford it, life is tooo short to let something like not buying a bag get in the way of your happiness!!

13. You can also learn to live vicariously through others' purchases for the most part :yes:

14. Totally know how that goes!

Every day I change my mind on which bag I want to buy! XD!

15. thats what I do!!! like that sig ergo hippie!!:graucho: