I think I may have scored another one...

That looks like a GOOD ONE!! I tried to buy a vintage bag..but I'm such an idiot that I ended UP with a 1990's Hampton's swingpack in saddle brown. I was being so picky about the condition that I ended up with a non-vintage bag!! LOL

WTG! I used to be a powerseller and did very well with selling but I'm such a LOSER when it comes to BUYING and snapping up great items for cheap. :weird:*sigh*

That's such a great deal though. Enjoy!:biggrin:

I have this bag, Bought it new at FP boutique. It is stored in the dustbag. I'm happy some people still like the Vintage bags. Now I feel like bringing it out for the fall season.

So, looking at the two bags I just bought in this thread, do you think I should bathe them first and then get either the Coach conditioner or the Leather CPR and then condition them when they dry?

I've never owned these type of Coach bags, but I'm slowly falling in love with the older stuff (just don't tell my Sabrina) :sneaky:

:tpfrox:

Very nice! And what a deal!
I just use Apple Leathercare on my Rambler, which is the same type of leather, and it ends up looking very pretty and supple :yes: