I think I may have scored another one...

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
That looks like a GOOD ONE!! I tried to buy a vintage bag..but I'm such an idiot that I ended UP with a 1990's Hampton's swingpack in saddle brown. I was being so picky about the condition that I ended up with a non-vintage bag!! LOL

hipchicagomom

Lovin' Coach
May 20, 2009
Chicago
WTG! I used to be a powerseller and did very well with selling but I'm such a LOSER when it comes to BUYING and snapping up great items for cheap. :weird:*sigh*

That's such a great deal though. Enjoy!:biggrin:

marywoo2

May 15, 2009
Florida
I have this bag, Bought it new at FP boutique. It is stored in the dustbag. I'm happy some people still like the Vintage bags. Now I feel like bringing it out for the fall season.

marywoo2

May 15, 2009
Florida
I have this bag, Bought it new at FP boutique. It is stored in the dustbag. I'm happy some people still like the Vintage bags. Now I feel like bringing it out for the fall season.
I used coach leather cleaner and conditioner with no problems :smile:

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
Beautiful! I have a few vintage that I got from ebay that I was going to try and dye, now maybe I'll give them a woolite bath to see if they can be "saved".

Toonces

Yeah, it's bad
Jun 19, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So, looking at the two bags I just bought in this thread, do you think I should bathe them first and then get either the Coach conditioner or the Leather CPR and then condition them when they dry?

I've never owned these type of Coach bags, but I'm slowly falling in love with the older stuff (just don't tell my Sabrina) :sneaky:

:tpfrox:

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Very nice! And what a deal!
I just use Apple Leathercare on my Rambler, which is the same type of leather, and it ends up looking very pretty and supple :yes: