I think I may go insane....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am dying for a pair of the Chanel Cambon ballet flats...all of a sudden, out of the blue....I don't think I can live without them!!!! Anyone have ideas on where to purchase other than Ebay????? TIA

2. The NM in Plano at the Shops of Willowbend had them last I checked, have you called a NM for them to check for you?

3. After much ado...and a huge hunt, I am proof that persistance pays off!!! I think I called everywhere (except Bergdorf's), in the US...no shoes. Went to Chanel here, and the SA looked amused and told me they had been sold out for MANY months, so i took matters into my own hands, and called every Chanel store in HK, and tracked down 1 pair...that happened to be the white with black C's (which is what I wanted), and almost in my size!!! They are a 37, I usually take a 37 1/2....but I am going to make them work. I think a 38 would have been too big, because my heel already slips easily enough in these. Anyway...love them!!! Yay!!!!!

4. anyone know how much is it?because i was looking for it too in these couple days

5. hey how about that..
    i was just thinking i wanted a pink pair.. they were on sale...i know
    anybody got suggestions on where to get a pink pair
    37 1/2 to 38
    do they run small, big or true to size- I never wanted a pair nor i never tried them on.... lol

6. Try 1.800.558.1855 Ask for Susan. I ordered a pair a month or so ago and was told they are scheduled to ship mid December.