I think I may go insane....

Mar 8, 2006
Desperately Seeking Deals
I am dying for a pair of the Chanel Cambon ballet flats...all of a sudden, out of the blue....I don't think I can live without them!!!! Anyone have ideas on where to purchase other than Ebay????? TIA

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
The NM in Plano at the Shops of Willowbend had them last I checked, have you called a NM for them to check for you?

Mar 8, 2006
Desperately Seeking Deals
After much ado...and a huge hunt, I am proof that persistance pays off!!! I think I called everywhere (except Bergdorf's), in the US...no shoes. Went to Chanel here, and the SA looked amused and told me they had been sold out for MANY months, so i took matters into my own hands, and called every Chanel store in HK, and tracked down 1 pair...that happened to be the white with black C's (which is what I wanted), and almost in my size!!! They are a 37, I usually take a 37 1/2....but I am going to make them work. I think a 38 would have been too big, because my heel already slips easily enough in these. Anyway...love them!!! Yay!!!!!

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
WASH/DC/VA
hey how about that..
i was just thinking i wanted a pink pair.. they were on sale...i know
anybody got suggestions on where to get a pink pair
37 1/2 to 38
do they run small, big or true to size- I never wanted a pair nor i never tried them on.... lol

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Try 1.800.558.1855 Ask for Susan. I ordered a pair a month or so ago and was told they are scheduled to ship mid December.