I think I may go insane!! Re: Chocolate Zoe

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
So first I drove 3 hours return trip and bought a medium black/white siggy Zoe. After a week or so I decided it wasn't what I wanted. So I made the 3 hour drive again and came home with the large chocolate Zoe and fell totally in love!! However, it's a way bigger bag than I'm used to and my stuff looked so lost in the bottom.

Last nite, you guessed it, drove 3 hours AGAIN and got the medium chocolate Zoe and even let them cut the tag off, I was SURE this was the perfect one! It fits my stuff perfectly, but today I think it looks just a bit small on me (I'm fluffy) and it doesn't slouch as nicely as the large. Also the hardware is a bit uncomfortable, that huge trigger clasp pokes me if I don't have it sitting just right on my shoulder.

Am I out of my mind?! If I even hint to my DH that I want to keep the large afterall he is going to have me committed, but I think I'm leaning towards it again, which could change by tomorrow. :wacko:

HELP.

pictured is the medium

Attachments

• coachchoczoe.jpg
    coachchoczoe.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 168
I'm fluffy too & I buy the medium. Have carried the pink patent medium all summer. I just think the large is too big on me. I have the Parker hippie too though so go figure.

I originally thought only medium would work on me, but after reading so much on the board and then trying both sizes, I decided large is better. I had the medium chocolate and then exchanged it for the large chocolate. I also got a large black patent, but kept my black leather in medium (my mom and I are bag twins so I felt a little odd trading it plus figured I'd have medium black leather on days I wanted and large black patent on other days).

I vote you keep large, but maybe you should post modeling pics of both sizes? Sometimes people see the pics themselves and figure it out better than looking in a mirror.

Haha, sounds just like me! I bought a large patent black Zoe yesterday, then decided it was too big for me. Went back to today and exchanged for medium. Now I'm second guessing. I think I'm going to stick with medium though.

I'm 5'9, and I don't like huge bags, so I love the Medium Zoes (love my pouch too, but it doesn't hold much at all). I think if you like the Large, who cares what others think, as long as YOU love her. You are the one who is blessed enough to wear her. :smile:

I took some modelling pics, that was a great idea. If only I was this motivated to clean I'd be set!! lol.

Thanks for all your opinions so far, it really helps

The first two pics are the large, last two are medium. I'm 5'6

Attachments

• lgzoe1.jpg
    lgzoe1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 156
  • lgzoe1.5.jpg
    lgzoe1.5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 111
  • smzoe1.5.jpg
    smzoe1.5.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 138
  • smzoe1.jpg
    smzoe1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 110
I definitely like the large size on you. Hope I am not biased as I have the large, but I love mine and it slouches wonderfully. Good Luck with your decision, but I say keep the large.

I'm 5'3, also 'fluffy', and I have three large Zoes and one medium. I'm a big bag gal normally to offset my fluffiness- but the med zoe is actually one i don't feel like is getting swallowed up by me. I think both look great on you- so if the med holds everything- go for it! Congrats on scoring a Chocolate one- they are becoming hard to come by!

I completely understand the obsession, lol. IMO the large looks prettiest on you, though they both look great. Since you have both bags and you won't be returning, just take a few days to wear them around the house so you're sure before you sell either one.

I think the large looks great on you, but I felt the same way about my stuff in it looking lost. There was SO MUCH extra room! So if you don't need the room, stick with medium. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one!

hun!
i think i know why u said the medium is small..
from the pics, i think u need to use some sort of strap extender..
try and put one of your keycharm or keyfob and clip onto the zoe strap clasp to extend the strap of the medium zoe..
the drop zone might add comfort to you..
both looks gorgeous on you but i believe, well, for me that is, that a little length on the drop zone might just do the trick!
good luck!

I think the large looks better unless you try maybe following jelita78's recommendation.

I am now thinking I should take pics of me with one of my two larges and then pic of my medium because I may want to get rid of my medium. I don't know.....