I Think I Like Wallets More Than Bags

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hello again! I'd like to ask, do you think I am unusual that I presently seem to have a preference for new wallets over new bags?

Thank you so much!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't think it's strange. I found that when I first started getting the LV bags, I always wanted to get matching wallets and bag charms. For a while I was collecting all the SLG's and not really getting any bags. In fact, I currently have more slg's than I do bags! They can be just as much fun I think, especially with all the different colors and styles....too much fun!

I like SLGs, too! The thing is even though I loove wallets, I can't justify the amount paid for a wallet when I can put in some more $ and get a purse. However, if I had a large income, it wouldn't even matter! I'd get them all!!

I must admit..... purchasing a LV wallet is somehow more exciting than a bag, lol. When I get a new wallet, I'll spend quite some time organizing and rearranging my stuff and just admiring it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bags too..... but there's something extra special and "fun" about a wallet.
:yes:

I must admit..... purchasing a LV wallet is somehow more exciting than a bag, lol. When I get a new wallet, I'll spend quite some time organizing and rearranging my stuff and just admiring it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bags too..... but there's something extra special and "fun" about a wallet.
:yes:

Thanks that's exactly how I feel!:biggrin:

I like SLGs, too! The thing is even though I loove wallets, I can't justify the amount paid for a wallet when I can put in some more $ and get a purse. However, if I had a large income, it wouldn't even matter! I'd get them all!!

I agree with you!

But liking wallets more than bags is not weird at all. To each their own. So own as many you would like to.

I also like getting SLGs more than bags. I think it is because SLGs are so much fun, you can mix and match. I think you get more use out of SLGs than bags, well at least I do.