I Think I Like Wallets More Than Bags

I have more LV wallets than LV bags too! :tup:

I like that I can always have my LV fix when I carry my other high end handbags. I particularly LVoe using my Vernis wallets.

You're not alone! :nogood: I have a LV wallet addiction too! :yes:

I love the wallets, just the price is scary :faint: and I feel its better value to get a bag LOL

But I have a Burberry wallet that I'm waiting for it to wear out :graucho: so I can get a gorgeous Vernis wallet instead - problem is the Burberry is just too well made LOL

I guess the wallets end up better value, cause you use them everyday?

No, I don't think it's strange!I think it's pretty common here!!!
Anyway, it's almost impossible not to adore LV SLGs, they're just beautiful, esp. those items from the vernis line, they're so glossy, colourful, full of joy and yummy..I wish I could have some pieces but for their prices sometimes I prefer getting a bag..
That's the only negative aspect of LV SLGs: they're a little too pricy!

SLG = Small Leather Goods like wallets, cosmetic cases, key purses, coin purses, et cetera.

Wowee, I am surprised even with almost 16,000 postings on tPF that you've never heard of SLG, but good for you :flowers: for asking. The great thing about this place is that we assist each other when we can no matter what. :yes:

And congratulations LV-PradaFanatic for achieving almost 16,000 postings. That's very dedicated while I am aiming for my 5,555th posting.

I love my SLGs, but they are a little pricey. However, for me it's easier to justify a $600 wallet than a $2500 handbag. They fill my cravings when I need a little Louis Vuitton fix :smile: