I Think I Like Wallets More Than Bags

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Hello again! I'd like to ask, do you think I am unusual that I presently seem to have a preference for new wallets over new bags?

Thank you so much!:biggrin:

Last edited:

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
not strange @ all i like 2 be matchy matchy so now i'm collecting wallets to go with all my bags...lol i notice most tpfers love to mix and match but i like matchy matchy...

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I don't think it's strange. I found that when I first started getting the LV bags, I always wanted to get matching wallets and bag charms. For a while I was collecting all the SLG's and not really getting any bags. In fact, I currently have more slg's than I do bags! They can be just as much fun I think, especially with all the different colors and styles....too much fun!

chowderwowder

Dec 14, 2009
TEXAS
I like SLGs, too! The thing is even though I loove wallets, I can't justify the amount paid for a wallet when I can put in some more $ and get a purse. However, if I had a large income, it wouldn't even matter! I'd get them all!!

Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
I must admit..... purchasing a LV wallet is somehow more exciting than a bag, lol. When I get a new wallet, I'll spend quite some time organizing and rearranging my stuff and just admiring it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bags too..... but there's something extra special and "fun" about a wallet.
:yes:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I must admit..... purchasing a LV wallet is somehow more exciting than a bag, lol. When I get a new wallet, I'll spend quite some time organizing and rearranging my stuff and just admiring it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bags too..... but there's something extra special and "fun" about a wallet.
:yes:
Thanks that's exactly how I feel!:biggrin:

lindararith

Jan 29, 2007
Dallas, TX
I like SLGs, too! The thing is even though I loove wallets, I can't justify the amount paid for a wallet when I can put in some more $ and get a purse. However, if I had a large income, it wouldn't even matter! I'd get them all!!
I agree with you!

But liking wallets more than bags is not weird at all. To each their own. So own as many you would like to.

lumkeikei

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
I also like getting SLGs more than bags. I think it is because SLGs are so much fun, you can mix and match. I think you get more use out of SLGs than bags, well at least I do.