I Think I Like Wallets More Than Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Hello again! I'd like to ask, do you think I am unusual that I presently seem to have a preference for new wallets over new bags?

Thank you so much!:biggrin:

2. Not strange at all--to each their own.

3. not strange @ all i like 2 be matchy matchy so now i'm collecting wallets to go with all my bags...lol i notice most tpfers love to mix and match but i like matchy matchy...

4. I don't think it's strange. I found that when I first started getting the LV bags, I always wanted to get matching wallets and bag charms. For a while I was collecting all the SLG's and not really getting any bags. In fact, I currently have more slg's than I do bags! They can be just as much fun I think, especially with all the different colors and styles....too much fun!

5. agreed. i'm starting to like SLGs! I'm hoping to get a bag charm soon :biggrin:

6. that's cool. there is nothing wrong with that.

7. I like SLGs, too! The thing is even though I loove wallets, I can't justify the amount paid for a wallet when I can put in some more $ and get a purse. However, if I had a large income, it wouldn't even matter! I'd get them all!!

8. I must admit..... purchasing a LV wallet is somehow more exciting than a bag, lol. When I get a new wallet, I'll spend quite some time organizing and rearranging my stuff and just admiring it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bags too..... but there's something extra special and "fun" about a wallet.
    :yes:

9. To each their own :smile:

I love LV SLGs, I just wish they weren't so pricey!

10. Thanks that's exactly how I feel!:biggrin:

11. I agree with you!

But liking wallets more than bags is not weird at all. To each their own. So own as many you would like to.

12. Not strange at all! I'd love to have a collection of wallets.

13. Same in here!!! :happydance:

14. I also like getting SLGs more than bags. I think it is because SLGs are so much fun, you can mix and match. I think you get more use out of SLGs than bags, well at least I do.

15. Not at all, I'm very picky about wallets so getting a new one is always exciting, lol.