I think I just scored an amazing deal...does this look like wine to you?

Yes, I was actually wondering that myself b/c at one point, I had a plum Mamm with that exact lining. But the plum photographs so much more purply looking. Meanwhile, in these pics, I see more red than purple. I don't know...

are you sure wine never came with that lining?

thanks Jsenning.

So do I...it's a rich, beautiful shade...but a wine mini nikki has been a HG of mine for a while now.
I'm still not convinced however that it's plum. I keep looking at the pics...but the leather seems too glazed and reddish to be plum. My plum mamm was definitely more purply and the leather was more matte.
I don't know...maybe its eggplant!?

The more I look at it, the more I am convinced it's plum. The leather is pebbly looking like plum. Wine is smooth and glossy looking. I don't think it's eggplant, I think that is old school and this has the newer hardware and lining.

It could be custom burgundy from the sample sales too. Be sure to post when you get it. :biggrin:

I just read this and did a quick search for the color..now I am thinking it could def be custom burgundy! I found a custom burgundy Mam with the same lining and the color looks very similiar to wine.
Does anyone know if there is a thread or post that shows wine vs. custom burgundy?