I think I have broken my big bag obsession!

Doh! forgot about the wish bracelet...I have got to go get that from the PO, ack!

OK, I will spill, with the addition of the forgotten wish bracelet...

***wish bracelet, black epi (at the post office)
1. Arriving from Boca Raton LV, today :smile:, Indigo lexington
2. Arriving from Let trade, hopefully by sat. Lavender Ludlow
3. Spa Mules, I posted about
4. Arriving from tPF'er, next week, hopefully Indigo Cles
5. Amour scarf, waitlisted
6. LVoe scarf, waitlisted

Today I am singing!

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

ok, i was hoping you got the indigo cles to match the lexington! yay!:yahoo:

WAIT! You said no teasing today.....:cursing:

Lavender vernis???:drool:

I'm looking forward to the first time I sell a bag! That must be very very exciting!!! that's like way cool.:jammin:

me? i haven't gotten 5 new things....only one, waiting on three, and maybe getting one, oh wait, yes that is 5.......oh brother, ok, but i never said i was content a couple of days ago, so i'm off the hook! ha! :wlae:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Man...sorry Mick....that was me, I said I was content...I still am...nothing I am absolutely longing for....just found a few small treats...lol :graucho: . Accessories don't count, right?

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

WAIT! You said no teasing today.....:cursing:

Lavender vernis???:drool:

I'm looking forward to the first time I sell a bag! That must be very very exciting!!! that's like way cool.:jammin:

I told, I told....(plugging my ears)

***wish bracelet, black epi (at the post office)
1. Arriving from Boca Raton LV, today :smile:, Indigo lexington
2. Arriving from Let trade, hopefully by sat. Lavender Ludlow
3. Spa Mules, I posted about
4. Arriving from tPF'er, next week, hopefully Indigo Cles
5. Amour scarf, waitlisted
6. LVoe scarf, waitlisted

INDIGO LEXINGTON!!!!! OMG!!!!! YES!!!! peeking outta the pampellone.... and the lavender ludlow, now that was certainly a gorgeous one, and the exact one I used for you the other day, perfect perfect condition, if I hadn't gone overboard already, I wanted it too! wowee zowee, LOVE whatcha got!!! I'm seeing blueberry swirls dizzy!!!!

INDIGO LEXINGTON!!!!! OMG!!!!! YES!!!! peeking outta the pampellone.... and the lavender ludlow, now that was certainly a gorgeous one, and the exact one I used for you the other day, perfect perfect condition, if I hadn't gone overboard already, I wanted it too! wowee zowee, LOVE whatcha got!!! I'm seeing blueberry swirls dizzy!!!!
see Mary, I told you Vee would not disappoint with her excitement for you!:P