I think I have an obsession.....

Feb 8, 2006
:smile: Bought my first MK bag awhile back, the large grayson. Problem is I can't carry anything else now, nothing makes me as happy!

I have LVs, and other designers, I have bags from TJ Maxx that I have LOVED for years, but now that I have the Grayson, I can't carry another bag more than a day without going back to the Grayson!

Even my friends have commented on it, they said they used to love seeing what bag I'd show up with next, but they all agree they are also in love with the Grayson, my 2 closest girlfriends are saving up right now for their own Graysons!

Am I the only one with this issue?:biggrin:

The medium is perfect!! Fits a ton and if the large is comparable to a Speedy 35 then it's a tad too big for everyday. Just my opinion :smile:

Then again, the large vanilla is calling me too!!

I love the large and it will slouch a bit... But it definitely depends on your height, frame, and if you like small or regular to large bags :tup: zappos has the medium chain satchel in cranberry for $209 right now :smile:

Scooch said:
I love having an obsession with one bag! I am eyeing the grayson, I just don't know which size to get.....medium or large!!!

A beautiful handbag is always in style, no matter your age. :smile: I'm a big girl and a mom so the large is great for me. Although I've seen a skinny girl look great with the large too. It's just personal preference.