I think I have a type

What a beautiful dog!
Has anyone used saddle soap to clean one of your D&B bags?
In the past I used the trade in program when I ruined a brand new tote with a badly leaking water bottle. I read yesterday that someone claimed saddle soap removed water marks. I never tried to fix this bag and it was traded in years ago.
I admit I am silly, but it was a great tote that was $395? for $119 shipped from the outlet. I still miss the bag and I have no idea which bag I bought with the trade in credit. Clearly the ruined bag was more valuable to me than the replacement.

Reactions: veronicasfoley
What a beautiful dog!
Has anyone used saddle soap to clean one of your D&B bags?
In the past I used the trade in program when I ruined a brand new tote with a badly leaking water bottle. I read yesterday that someone claimed saddle soap removed water marks. I never tried to fix this bag and it was traded in years ago.
I admit I am silly, but it was a great tote that was $395? for $119 shipped from the outlet. I still miss the bag and I have no idea which bag I bought with the trade in credit. Clearly the ruined bag was more valuable to me than the replacement.
I haven't used saddle soap to clean a handbag. I would imagine the type of leather (and how it was processed) is an important factor in how/or if it would work.