I think I have a fake LV :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks ^ I was wondering too, now I'm crazy confused... and sorry to the OP for thread jacking!!!
I called LV she said LV never puts numbers on their Speedy bags, ok what? I just saw a picture on TPF with a Speedy bag stamped with '35'

thanks ^ I was wondering too, now I'm crazy confused... and sorry to the OP for thread jacking!!!
I called LV she said LV never puts numbers on their Speedy bags, ok what? I just saw a picture on TPF with a Speedy bag stamped with '35'

Wow, that is one misinformed SA... :rolleyes:

Contrary to what a previous poster said automatically condemning your bag as counterfeit, don't buy into that. If you purchased it directly from the LV store, you have a 100% authentic bag and there is no need to worry; I don't feel that comment was very nice, to be honest with you.

Now, I have the damier ebene speedy 30 as well. I purchased this directly from LV myself a couple years ago and I know for a fact that it is authentic; however, recently when I checked for the 30 stamp on mine, I couldn't find it, either. Until now, I attributed this to the fact that I am very hard on that particular bag and the 30 must have worn off. After hearing of all the people now who have damier ebene speedies that claim to have no stamp, it makes me wonder if mine just never came with one...? Moral of the story? Don't worry, yours isn't fake. ;)

I have a ebene 25 and I remember checking it when I first bought it and the 25 stamp was there under that tab....bought back in april of 2009...today when I check for it its not there and has worn out I guess...so missing that stamp does not mean fake....

all speedies have the size number stamped on the tab, sometimes it's just hardly visible.

Well if that's the case mine is completely invisible, I held it up to the light, looked very closely, the whole enchaliada!

oh and I'm pretty sure it hasn't rubbed off unless it rubbed off in the stock room or something, because my baby isn't even a week old. :smile:

Wow, that is one misinformed SA... :rolleyes:

Contrary to what a previous poster said automatically condemning your bag as counterfeit, don't buy into that. If you purchased it directly from the LV store, you have a 100% authentic bag and there is no need to worry; I don't feel that comment was very nice, to be honest with you.

Now, I have the damier ebene speedy 30 as well. I purchased this directly from LV myself a couple years ago and I know for a fact that it is authentic; however, recently when I checked for the 30 stamp on mine, I couldn't find it, either. Until now, I attributed this to the fact that I am very hard on that particular bag and the 30 must have worn off. After hearing of all the people now who have damier ebene speedies that claim to have no stamp, it makes me wonder if mine just never came with one...? Moral of the story? Don't worry, yours isn't fake. ;)

OMG it was the same SA who was giving me a hard time before! SMH this is not a good week for me and LV. I then asked to speak with the manager, and she started talking, I was under the impression she WAS the manager until I said, "wait who are you and what is your name" and she says " oh a manager would have told you the same thing.
GRRRRRRR
Ok I'm just going to deal with it. Mine doesn't have a stamp, it was bought at LV SoHo, not evilbay or any other site. *calms down*
so much LV drama, I need to stop reading these threads LOL. I guess I got too paraniod after the thread with one TPF meetup resulting in an SA informing her that her bag was fake

OMG it was the same SA who was giving me a hard time before! SMH this is not a good week for me and LV. I then asked to speak with the manager, and she started talking, I was under the impression she WAS the manager until I said, "wait who are you and what is your name" and she says " oh a manager would have told you the same thing.
GRRRRRRR
Ok I'm just going to deal with it. Mine doesn't have a stamp, it was bought at LV SoHo, not evilbay or any other site. *calms down*
so much LV drama, I need to stop reading these threads LOL. I guess I got too paraniod after the thread with one TPF meetup resulting in an SA informing her that her bag was fake

Lol, it's ok. You bought it in-store, it's real, nuff said. ;)

As for the SA's attitude... LV SA's are notoriously rude, so don't let her get to you - she's just doing her job. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.