i think i got a speedy 30 monogram!!!

hatbox

Louie Stalker
Oct 27, 2007
hi all! I have not posted much on here..

I have been wanting an LV for YEARS now and this year got a new job and decided to finally get an LV - after perusing the site and visiting the store, I decided to get the Speedy 30 monogram, and they were out of stock everywhere the last three months! I am on a waiting list at a store, and they kept saying will arrive around xmastime..but i was also checking the LV site. I checked LV site this afternoon at 3pm and it was out of stock (the usual, i check it daily!) and on a whim I checked it tonight again and it said PURCHASE NOW!!! so I did!!! I was so used to seeing it unavailable i couldnt believe it! After I placed the order, went back to the page and it says "out of stock again." now im waiting for a confirmation email, i hope it wasnt a mistake and the bag will be coming!!!!
i just wanted to share :smile:
:yahoo:

kayti

Jan 21, 2010
IST
Congratulations on picking the Speedy. I hope it isn't a mistake because there are some problems with the website sometimes. Even if you have to wait til Christmas time, it will be worth it in the end. :smile:

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
You can always call the 800 number and ask if your order has been authorized to get a peace of mind! Congrats on your first purchase!

libra1375

May 26, 2010
Houston, TX
I'm pretty sure you will get. I had the same experience last week when i purchased my small agenda refill and damier cosmetic case.

threecs

Congrats on your first purchase!! The same thing happened with me last week with the speedy 30 damier ebene. After I hit "purchase now"...I went back and it showed out of stock. I did however receive a confirmation email and a shipment email within a couple of days. I'm looking forward to receiving it on Tuesday!!!! So excited!