I think I got a Panda Cles and I can't keep still!

littlepanda said:
Did you find out what it is yet?
I didn't find out yet and he won't tell me. I wasup when he got up this morning at 5am asking. You would think he'd tell me to shut me up. LOL He said I just have to wait and if I don't leave him alone, he'll make me wait longer. I was hoping whatever it is it woud be shipped to the house but he told me he is smarter than that and had it shipped to work. Damn!!!! I'll let you guys know if I can weasel it out of him or when I get it!!!

:::biggrin:isappointed::: Well, it's not the Panda! I actually feel pretty terrible too. He called, said, "guess what arrived today" and I wasn't able to stay still all afternoon. Had my bags all lined up and ready to try it out. I heard the car pull into the drive and when he got out, he unloaded this huge box. I figured he had also gotten something for himself cause my little gift would fit in his briefcase. Low and behold, the big box was my surprise. It's actually very thoughtful and I feel terrible and I do like it, but it isn't the Panda I had so hoped it would be. Ready? Hold onto your seats....It's a corner shelf for our closet for my LV's. It is very thoughtful and I did say when I brought home Priscilla (who has now been traded for Manhattan PM) how much I would like a nice shelf in the corner of the closet for my handbags. Well, I got it. I keep telling myself that he remembered something I said and it's the tought that counts and he's so happy with himself. Of course I am making a big deal of it and he's putting it together right now...and I'll go and place all my bags on their shelves when he is finished...but none of them will have the Panda Cles hanging from them. He saw the bags on the bed all spread out and he says, you didn't know what it was did you? LMAO Uh, nope, had no clue. LMAO I told him I was just airing them all out. Oh well, guess when it's meant to be...