I think I got a fake Chloe handbag~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dladmsgp

Jun 9, 2007
Hi~! I am very new to ebay, and have little experience with spotting a fake designer handbags. I have only bought in retail store, and never on internet websites like ebay. And since i have no experience, I would like to get some help. I have bought a chloe edith double pocket handbag, and the first impression that i got when i first saw it was that something was different. But it had the tag, dust bag, and the tag inside the pocket where it has the serial number as well. But the texture of the leather was not shiny like the original chloe bags. It was more like rough leather and the front two pockets have buckles but flap openings as well. Don't the original edith bags only have buckled pockets in the front without the flaps?? I really need help...I would like to get some help on authentication of the handbag I purchased. The item number is 250119743454 Since the auction ended im not sure if it would come up. I hope i will be able to get some help from you guys here. Thanks~!

you'd get a better response in the chloe subforum in their authentic this thread :smile:

Hi~! I am very new to ebay, and have little experience with spotting a fake designer handbags. I have only bought in retail store, and never on internet websites like ebay. And since i have no experience, I would like to get some help. I have bought a chloe edith double pocket handbag, and the first impression that i got when i first saw it was that something was different. But it had the tag, dust bag, and the tag inside the pocket where it has the serial number as well. But the texture of the leather was not shiny like the original chloe bags. It was more like rough leather and the front two pockets have buckles but flap openings as well. Don't the original edith bags only have buckled pockets in the front without the flaps?? I really need help...I would like to get some help on authentication of the handbag I purchased. The item number is 250119743454 Since the auction ended im not sure if it would come up. I hope i will be able to get some help from you guys here. Thanks~!

Status
Not open for further replies.