I think I found my Alma...

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
No more sleepless nights :biggrin:
I think I will get the Alma in Damier!

I never considered this bag so have not tried in IRL (only tried epi).

What do you think of my choice? I'm small framed (5'0, size 0 (sometimes 00). Could I pull this off?

Anyone have modeling pics? Tried to search but could not seem to find any.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
have you considered other almas? how about the mono? too much vache maybe. damier is worry free for sure but it looks really mature to me. I guess it would depend on the person though. def try it irl.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Phedre..ability to dress up or down is always a criteria for me, as my wardrobe is very mixed up that way (I go from rocker chick to business suits lol)

Heychar...love the Trevi but I still cannot think about bags over 1K...alma is barely over so I'm slowly getting there :biggrin:

Louis & Mark....I considered getting a dark-patina'd Mono but the vachetta bottom still worries me. I guess you could consider me mature in age (turned 40) this year LOL. Still 20 in spirit though (hence the rocker chick) :biggrin:

Redenkeew....I will definitely post pics...I have to get an azur piece first (will definitely buy this brand new), but I wanted to make up my mind on the Alma so I can grab one if a preloved one comes along.

I think you made an excellent choice. Mono or Damier, you could not go wrong either way. I too want an Alma. We would love to see modeling pics of you and your Alma. These Alma's are the perfect size for you.

Thanks Fashion_Mom1 I love that it's such a classic.

Puzzlenop...I'm really excited to try this IRL. I forgot I did try the Mono, but that time I was buying my Mono speedy, so I stuck with that plan.
Can't wait for you to get yours too!

i think its a great choice! can't wait to see pics! i'm also size 0, and personally, i love the look of bigger bags on small frames! definitely post modeling pics once you get it!

I'm a size 0 and love my damier Alma. It's a wonderful bag. I think it's the best Alma out there. I personally don't like epi. Looks like corrugated cardboard. The damier Alma is classy and beautiful, reasonably priced and will last you forever!