I think I am gonna buy the Timeless Caviar Clutch this weekend but before I do.......

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I just wanna make sure if anyone knows if Chanel has plans to make the black clutch with the little CC being in gold? I know it's not that much hardware on it, but it really doesn't make much sense that they wouldn't have a gold one as all as the silver being all the classics come in both. Did it EVER have the gold cc clasp? I am just so curious. I would be upset if I saw it in gold soon after I purchase. Thanks for any help.

I've never seen a timeless clutch with gold h/w. My SA never mentioned the release of a timeless clutch with gold h/w, but to be safe, you should call the Chanel 800# to make sure. :yes:

no, it has not been available yet. I haven't heard if it will be made available anytime soon or not.
Keep you tags on it until the last possible moment just in case!

It will eventually be made with gold hw. The pendulum always swings back and gold will be more popular than silver, as it once was. Years ago, they never made any bags with silver hw.

The question is, how long can you, or do you want to wait, for that to happen?

It will eventually be made with gold hw. The pendulum always swings back and gold will be more popular than silver, as it once was. Years ago, they never made any bags with silver hw.

The question is, how long can you, or do you want to wait, for that to happen?

Well if it was in the next month or so I'd wait. But gold is more popular than it's ever been right now so I don't know what they are waiting for. Was it ever produced with gold h/w? And you said you know for sure it will eventually be made?