i think i am going into a depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovechanel3

Jan 15, 2009
hi.
i think my case is very frustranting and silly at same time.
i had 830 canadian dlls to buy a bag i saw on ebay.
it was 600 usd shipping included.
so i won the auction but i was stolen buy paypal mmmm.
and my budget was reduced to 730 canadian.
i sent an email to that seller talking about my situation and she didnt understand.so i said ok wait until end of the week and i will pay with money order.
but after to thinking well i thought i shouldnt buy it because i was feeling sad and confused for what happened with paypal and thinking seller was charging to much for shipping 49.90 usd for priority mail .so the bag was 550 pluse 50.
of course i closed my paypal account.
so i spent some of that money on other stuff and i thought to buy a chanel cushion from a seller on ebay but i think she is not sure to sell it or i dont know.
she said she would sell it to me for $250 usd.so i said ok.she would put it on auction today at 5 30 i was waiting until 7 and nothing i sent an email to the seller and she said oh im doing it right now.
so i wait and i wait after 90 minutes she said oh i dont know how to do it i cant put buy it now because i only have 3 feeds and i need 5.
so i said well put it on auction and close it early and she said ok but she sent another email saying she didnt know how to close it early so i found out how for her and nothing.
i am the kind of obsessive and i really want that cushion.
but after all that i think i wont have a new bag and no cushion either.
i feel terrible.
and the worst is if i dont buy something i will spend the money on something else like eating out or cakes for my depression.
mmmmmm

I was going to ask what a cushion was, lol. Do you mean like a pillow? Im confused. I rather have abag, If its not a pillow, then Im totally lost. lol

Things happen for a reason. Those weren't meant for you right now. there is something more in store for you along the way, you just have to be patient. So hold on to that money, save more and buy a better item that you really will enjoy. delay is not denial...

well for me that cushion is like custom jewelry for many ppl.
i wouldnt buy custom jewelry because i think it no worth what it cost.
i love this kind of stuff if chanel made a blanket i would buy it for sure.

I rather have a bag! And i love taking naps, lol. Dont get depressed over this, trust me your perfect bag will come along. If you Love the cushion, go for it!!!

well for me that cushion is like custom jewelry for many ppl.
i wouldnt buy custom jewelry because i think it no worth what it cost.
i love this kind of stuff if chanel made a blanket i would buy it for sure.
I understand. I made pillows a few years ago, I traveled everywhere for the pefect silk and trim. etc. If this is something that will comfort you and make you happy everyday, get it !!! :yahoo:

i will wait until tomorrow and see what happens.
i will confess when i saw the chanel website and i went into more chanel option i was so exciting because i saw a pic of a woman holding something i thought it was a pillow but i saw it later and its a bag....

whatever makes you happy right. I wouldnt mind having a nice Chanel blanket. coco is cute! Its all relative. Everyone has different things they collect or make them happy, your not crazy at all. Just dont be depressed about it though!

Do you not think the seller from whom you have agreed to buy the $600 bag, including agreeing on this seller's shipping terms, would be confused and frustrated etc when you've decided to back out, notwithstanding the agreement, and closed the paypal account? This is what really jumps out on me when I read your post. Don't mean to be nasty here.

Status
Not open for further replies.