i think i am going into a depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think the seller from whom you have agreed to buy the $600 bag, including agreeing on this seller's shipping terms, would be confused and frustrated etc when you've decided to back out, notwithstanding the agreement, and closed the paypal account? This is what really jumps out on me when I read your post. Don't mean to be nasty here.

well i explain what happened to that seller and i said I DONT HAVE THE MONEY ANYMORE.
but she didnt care about it she said im sorry but all sales are final.
so i felt like i would buy it for obligation.
i know its not her fault what happened to me with paypal.i closed the account because paypal stole my money.and i said to the seller i would pay with money order but after her answer i feel mmmm sad and very confused.
in the bigging i thought to pay her fees for the auction and the expenses she had with all that.
but after that mmmmmmm.

I officially do not understand this thread. How did paypal "steal" your money? What happened exactly?

I would be upset if someone purchased an item from me on ebay and didn't pay for it, also. $50 shipping from the US to Canada is certainly not too much money- the bag needs to be sent in a trackable, secure method, and besides, you did agree to it when you bought the item.

Now you want, instead of an authentic Chanel bag (which you agreed to purchase and backed out of), a pillow which isn't even made by Chanel but which someone made? :weird:

I'm sorry if I am coming across as rude. I honestly am just trying to understand this situation because I can't wrap my brain around it.

I officially do not understand this thread. How did paypal "steal" your money? What happened exactly?

I would be upset if someone purchased an item from me on ebay and didn't pay for it, also. $50 shipping from the US to Canada is certainly not too much money- the bag needs to be sent in a trackable, secure method, and besides, you did agree to it when you bought the item.

Now you want, instead of an authentic Chanel bag (which you agreed to purchase and backed out of), a pillow which isn't even made by Chanel but which someone made? :weird:

I'm sorry if I am coming across as rude. I honestly am just trying to understand this situation because I can't wrap my brain around it.

ok first you should to get more information about the cushion,it was made by chanel and when i saw it for the first time i post it on the authenticate this thread,and they said yes its authentic plus that it comes with the tag.but this is not the case.

i was stolen by paypal and i explain it on the ebay thread when i bought the auction for the bag i paid inmediately.but since i was verified on paypal it was paying only with echecks.very slow.
so i paid and after ten 10 when the check would be cleared they put my money back into my bank account minus 45 usds.
and i dont understand why they did that in the biggining i thought maybe i didnt have enough funds to pay for it but i had a little bit more than 800 canadian.and paypal said 760 canadian = 600 usds.
so i contact paypal and they didnt answer so i found out they would take the money again but my money wasnt enough to pay anymore.
so i asked them to cancel the payment and i asked and explanation and they didnt so i move all my funds to another account so no funds they canceled the echeck and i got an answer saying hi my name is bla bla bla and i just see your payment is canceled.
so after that i canceled my account because obviously after that i wont use it again.
at same time when i realized the moned wasnt enough to pay and before canceled the account and contact paypal i contacted the seller saying what happened.
and she gave me her answer so i said ok i will pay with money order until friday but she didnt understand she only said ok i will wait for friday bla bla bla bla.
i know when you publish something on a forum everybody can give their opinion and i am agree with that but ppl need to think 2 times before say something rude.

I really don't see how anyone has said anything rude to you. From the very beginning of my post I clearly said I don't understand this situation. I still don't, but I get the impression that English may not be your first language, so maybe the language barrier is part of the problem.

It sounds like paypal didn't "steal" your money. It sounds like either a.) You didn't have enough funds in your account to cover the transaction and it bounced, or b.) The exchange rate has caused you some confusion. Even if $760 CAD equals $600 USD on one day, the next day the amount can be very different as exchange rates fluctuate. It also sounds like you did a lot to put up red flags to paypal (cancel payment, close accout, etc.)

Overall, very unfortunate.

I apologize for not understanding you correctly about the pillow. If you'd rather have a pillow than a bag, then hey, go crazy, but it's not right (or legal, for that matter) to back out of a transaction you were bound to complete on ebay. I don't think it's rude of me to point it out, it's just a fact.

well you are right english is not my first language so you got it right its the problem to explain it well maybe if you understand spanish i could explain it better .
and i told you i know the exchange is crazy right now but i dont think that much like 830 canadian for 600.
and of course i close account because i didnt get any answer from paypal about that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.