I think I am beginning to realize that the Steel with GGH doesn't come in the Day :(

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I have called everywhere. I spoke to BalNY and Barneys and they only have it with the SGH. I don't understand why I was able to find the combo in the City and not the Day. I mean I would think they made that color combo!!! It's so gorgeous. If anyone has seen it or knows that it was made, please tell me. Thank you!

I really love the Plomb with the gold giant hardware. I really actually do like the Brief now and wouldn't mind it in that color and style. I have yet to see the Plomb and silver hardware in person. I have only seen pictures. But I may like it if I see it. I just prefer the gold ;)

I think I saw steel with GGH at Harvey Nicks in London, but I think it was a city or work... I think it looks great with the SGH, you should see it IRL, I think you'd love it!

I called Barneys a week ago and they did not have the day in steel yet. The gal I talked to, Dawnette said all of the steel bags were with GGH.She said she doubted since everything else was GGH that they would get anything at all in Steel GSH. I fthey do get the day in, would think it would be with GGH. She is at the Barneys in Chicago. May I ask where else besides BalNY did you find the steel day with SGH? TIA!