I think I added a new bag to my (ever growing) wishlist

Jun 15, 2006
So real LV's in my area are not that common but I am pleased to see more and more real one's recently anyway a couple of days ago I saw a lady with a Plum L'Ingenieux I have never seen a person carry this bag and it was absolutely stunning I was literally :drool: it was so beautiful I just had to tell her how gorgeous it was.

Anyway fast forward to today and what do I see..... a lady with a black L'ingenieux OMG!! even more stunning, I think LV are sending me messages to buy it LOL

Does anyone have this bag how do you find it IRL

edit ooo did this one ever come in Geranium? I love red!

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10506793&SectionID=6000

Recently there was a geranium one at the Banff store, its where I got the idea to get the Le Tal in geranium, I loved the colour so much and the Le Tal .. they had one just to show customers what Geranium looked like when they asked. Its very beautiful.

I saw a woman carrying a black one once and I FELL in LOVE with it! It is sooo GORGEOUS, any color loolks great, but I would go with the black or if you can find one, the plum or germanium since they are limited.