I think ****** is authentic,but...

AmandaCHQ

Feb 23, 2009
Hi Ladies,I don't know which is the better,so please give me your advice.

I'm looking for a medium marcie hobo for some time.I contacted the boutique before I saw some large marcie hobos from ****** IRL.The boutique told me marcie never go to sale.But ****** has a discount now,20% off.because ****** has no medium hobo,I asked the boutique if they can match the price,but I received two emails.

this is the first:
Dear XXX

Just to let you know, unfortunately, hgbagoline.com is a site that sells replica designer handbags. This means that the Chloe handbag you want from them is not real. Again, We have requested the Marcie hobo you wanted, which we have already received. Please let us know if you would still be interested either way. Thank you.

Best Regards
XXX

And this is the second:

Hi XXX,
My co-worker has purchased a bag from hgbagonline before and it didn't arrive in the best condition. Also, the bag was missing an authenticity card. Our Marcie collection has never gone on sale and we controll the price strategy for all department stores. I just want to make sure you get a genuine Chloe!

thanks so much
XXX

As I know ****** is authentic,many TPF ladies purchased from them.And Eric,****** customer servicer,told me they would receive some medium hobos in Monday.So ladies,what do you think about this?I DO need your advice.

BTW,If someone wants to know the detail of the boutique,please PM me.

Hi Ladies,I don't know which is the better,so please give me your advice.

I'm looking for a medium marcie hobo for some time.I contacted the boutique before I saw some large marcie hobos from ****** IRL.The boutique told me marcie never go to sale.But ****** has a discount now,20% off.because ****** has no medium hobo,I asked the boutique if they can match the price,but I received two emails.

this is the first:
Dear XXX

Just to let you know, unfortunately, hgbagoline.com is a site that sells replica designer handbags. This means that the Chloe handbag you want from them is not real. Again, We have requested the Marcie hobo you wanted, which we have already received. Please let us know if you would still be interested either way. Thank you.

Best Regards
XXX

And this is the second:

Hi XXX,
My co-worker has purchased a bag from hgbagonline before and it didn't arrive in the best condition. Also, the bag was missing an authenticity card. Our Marcie collection has never gone on sale and we controll the price strategy for all department stores. I just want to make sure you get a genuine Chloe!

thanks so much
XXX

As I know ****** is authentic,many TPF ladies purchased from them.And Eric,****** customer servicer,told me they would receive some medium hobos in Monday.So ladies,what do you think about this?I DO need your advice.

BTW,If someone wants to know the detail of the boutique,please PM me.

I've never bought Chloe from Erica, but I have bought an authentic Bal clutch that I was really happy about. As far as Chloe/Marcies never going on sale, that is total nonsense. I am, sadly, a bit too much of a regular at my local Chloe boutique, and i can assure you that Marcies do occasionally, no often, but occasionally get included in their sales. I know this because one was right after I bought my satchel last spring. :sad:

Also, fwiw, my SA at Chloe would never, ever communicate with me like this. Just based on the tone of these emails alone I'd suggest taking your business elsewhere, whether its ****** or somewhere else. Wow.

I bought my Marcie from Erica and it's absolutely authentic. I've bought from her for years....everything is authentic. Face it....the Chloe boutique wants your business. They will tell you anything.

thank you,ladies.I think you are right,there is different policy between the boutique and retailer.To me,****** is the better one,I hope I can catch a medium marcie hobo on sale price from Erica.

I have purchased Balenciaga from Erica and her stuff is absolutely authentic and there is absolutely no reason to have any qualms purchasing from her. :smile:

Erica's Balenciaga stuff is top notch and authentic. I cannot vouch for her Chloes but other people. She has always provided me with excellent service, prompt emails and deliveries. I think the Chloe boutique is just putting scare tactics to use.

I have purchased Balenciaga from Erica and her stuff is absolutely authentic and there is absolutely no reason to have any qualms purchasing from her. :smile:

Erica's Balenciaga stuff is top notch and authentic. I cannot vouch for her Chloes but other people. She has always provided me with excellent service, prompt emails and deliveries. I think the Chloe boutique is just putting scare tactics to use.

ITA.... I've been buying from Erica - ****** for a few years now.. and she's been nothing but accommodating, quick responses.. and a sweety pie to deal with.

p.s. The emails from the CHLOE SA are somewhat borderline unprofessional, I'd find a new SA to deal with.

Boutiques will never price match prices by retailers like ******. The best they will is to match prices from Saks, NM etc. I don't know where E gets her bags and while prices are controlled by Chloe, you must remember prices of bags differ from region to region ie us vs Europe vs Asia and therefore not surprising that an eretailer can offer better discounts than the boutique. I have ordered fr E before for bal bags and mine was fine. There is a thread in bal forum dedicated to ****** and another second hand consignee RDC - you shld check them out.

Thanks everyone! I get that you can authenticate on here and it's not that I doubt the sincerity of the folks who do the authenticating on this forum but I want to know if anyone who has purchased on ****** has had the bag authenticated by the manufacturer/retailer.