i think foundation hates me!

I have tried everything under the sun (including mineral stuff, yuck) and the only foundation I truly love is EL Double Wear. This might work especially well for you if you are a bit on the oily side. I'm on the dry side but it still works for me, I just have to be sure my skin is freshly moisturized. Get a sample!

I have oily acne prone skin as i am still going through that teen stage. the foundation that has worked for me is Chanel Teint Innocence, it make my skin look great and it is light and easy to use.

update: i went in on saturday and exchanged for the powder foundation. I LOOOOOOVE it! i could tell instantly that i would like it so much more. just feels so much better on my face. of course today will be the true test to see how long it really lasts on me but saturday and sunday i had it on for 7+ hours and it still looked pretty good by the time i was ready to wash it off.

Try using a powder foundation instead, also try blotting tissues to help take off the oil during the day! I want to try Armani as well, just hope it doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Hahaha sorry I didnt read the post you just put up!

update: i went in on saturday and exchanged for the powder foundation. I LOOOOOOVE it! i could tell instantly that i would like it so much more. just feels so much better on my face. of course today will be the true test to see how long it really lasts on me but saturday and sunday i had it on for 7+ hours and it still looked pretty good by the time i was ready to wash it off.

The LM one, right? YAY! I'm glad you like it! Do report back on how it's holding up! :smile: