i think dior hates me

eh! geee rawkstar, seriiiallll????? UGH so cw isn't going to get your bag on time????? OH NO! so HOW? Mebbe try asking ky whether he can get it sent to u instead? I hate how anal they are about these things. All these online stores! Remember how NAP screwed up my order and refused to do anything about it? Gah it just makes me so mad. And in your case there's no excuse since they've already charged the amount to the CC! sheesh.
Hope your NM fiasco sorts itself out soon though. In the meantime here's a HUGGIEPOOOOZIE for u (haha everyone else is going to think we're, or i'm mad), hope u feel better woman!

eh! geee rawkstar, seriiiallll????? UGH so cw isn't going to get your bag on time????? OH NO! so HOW? Mebbe try asking ky whether he can get it sent to u instead? I hate how anal they are about these things. All these online stores! Remember how NAP screwed up my order and refused to do anything about it? Gah it just makes me so mad. And in your case there's no excuse since they've already charged the amount to the CC! sheesh.
Hope your NM fiasco sorts itself out soon though. In the meantime here's a HUGGIEPOOOOZIE for u (haha everyone else is going to think we're, or i'm mad), hope u feel better woman!

:heart::heart::heart:

yeah he's flying off on 18th and i'm meeting him in london on maybe 20th? i spoke to a customer service assistant online and i told her to change my shipping from standard delivery to overnight shipping. she said they'll try to process my order today and if it goes through they'll send me a confirmation email. i hope they do. otherwise i'll just cancel the order and just get it here i guess. (just found out that j's friend has a discount card for 30% off at all items in harrods!) so if i can borrow her discount card, it works out to be about the same price really. (i can just go down to harrods when i meet cw in london)

i just feel really down right now, since i was expecting this dior casbah this x'mas time - gaucho being fixed and sent back to me in time for x'mas, the trotter romantique being drycleaned, the new trotter romantique from NM coming in, getting the dior detective on sale - but it seems like nothing is working out. i hope the chanel comes soon, otherwise i might really just be very bummed out this christmas.

:sad::crybaby:

on a side note, steph is on el jay! she went for the dior sales and said that the white detective is on sale. i asked my SA and she said it wasn't and forwarded me pictures of the detectives that were on sale. :shrugs: i don't know man, maybe i'll wake up early tomorrow to call my SA at dfs up instead and check with her.

ZERODROSS!!!! OMG! That is UNfair! I agree with calling Dior directly and making a formal complaint, because you may get a free bag in the end OR have them do something to compensate for your losses. I wouldn't pay for the fasteners for the Gaucho, because this bag broke due to their quality issues and you were a "victim" of this. At over $1500, the bag really needs to last more than a few times.

Good luck with everything! I know that things always work out in the end, so I have confidence that your situation will resolve soon!

OMG - I really hope everything turns out. It would be so frustrating - especially when the mistakes are made by someone else.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I hope everything turns out for you.
I am a bit fed up with the boutique in San Francisco, the SA was wonderful when I was in the store but she was suppose to contact me when she got another bag in sometime in November. I have to say the follow up just wasn't there with Dior. Chanel was great afterward and I know they both have to be equally busy.

ZERODROSS!!!! OMG! That is UNfair! I agree with calling Dior directly and making a formal complaint, because you may get a free bag in the end OR have them do something to compensate for your losses. I wouldn't pay for the fasteners for the Gaucho, because this bag broke due to their quality issues and you were a "victim" of this. At over $1500, the bag really needs to last more than a few times.

Good luck with everything! I know that things always work out in the end, so I have confidence that your situation will resolve soon!

i don't know if i should call up dior in singapore (where the bag is now and where they are demanding me to pay for the workmanship costs) or if i should send a formal complaint letter to dior france (there's a template for sending any comments to them on their website).

and the thing is, i honestly think it's really shoddy workmanship on their part because my SA called up another branch which had the same gold gaucho on display and apparently, that gold one on display is faulty too!!!!! to me... 2 broken gauchos from a designer brand sounds like there's some serious problem going on.

i don't know if i should call up dior in singapore (where the bag is now and where they are demanding me to pay for the workmanship costs) or if i should send a formal complaint letter to dior france (there's a template for sending any comments to them on their website).

and the thing is, i honestly think it's really shoddy workmanship on their part because my SA called up another branch which had the same gold gaucho on display and apparently, that gold one on display is faulty too!!!!! to me... 2 broken gauchos from a designer brand sounds like there's some serious problem going on.

Knowing that the other gold Gaucho is faulty, they're STILL charging you for the repair?! I'm sure if you put up enough of a fit they'll give it back to you free of charge.

BAD Dior:lecture: ...hmph.

update on the saga with neiman marcus:

well guess what, they have managed to process the order now after hounding them and speaking to SEVERAL customer service assistants (and eventually tiring of all the excuses i've heard that i told them to charge it to another credit card instead). so yes... the order is through.

now for the catch..

IT'S BACKORDERED!!!!!!!!!!! so the delivery is delayed to god knows when and since my friend in the US who is receiving it for me is flying off this sunday, i guess it's next to impossible now in getting the bag.

:cursing: :crybaby: :mad:
when i called NM a day after my order was placed (and was informed of the billing information problem), i specifically asked the staff if there was stock for it. they guaranteed me that there was plenty of stock around (i was afraid they'd simply cancel it since that was what happened to the marc jacobs dress i ordered when they ran out of stock). well seems like 3 weeks of processing later, they are out of stock and back ordered and now that my money is with them... NO BAG FOR ME!

that's it. i'm never buying anything from neiman marcus again. i'm sorry but the 30% discount is not worth my raised blood pressure levels, crushing disappointment in anticipating for a bag, and well, the hassle of having to repeat my billing address to at least 10 assistants. from now on, i'm just going to buy from the dior boutique itself, even if it means i might have to be looked at oddly by snotty SAs. at least i can physically GET MY ITEM ON THE SPOT.

OMG! Zerodross!

I agree, all the discount in the world isn't worth the stress and the high blood pressure. NM has really f***ed up big time!:cursing: :cursing:

I find that once you're actually bought something from any designer shop, the snootyness is withered a little. Customer service my bum, but commi$$ions is the language most SA's know. I still wish you can find a good SA though who will treat you the same way whether you're buying or not.

Anyway, goodluck on NM and of course you're gorgeous Dior bag. Any news on that? They still expecting you to pay?

OMG! Zerodross!

I agree, all the discount in the world isn't worth the stress and the high blood pressure. NM has really f***ed up big time!:cursing: :cursing:

I find that once you're actually bought something from any designer shop, the snootyness is withered a little. Customer service my bum, but commi$$ions is the language most SA's know. I still wish you can find a good SA though who will treat you the same way whether you're buying or not.

Anyway, goodluck on NM and of course you're gorgeous Dior bag. Any news on that? They still expecting you to pay?

oh you're absolutely right about the snottyness giving way a little once there is a purchase. there was a pretty alright SA at manchester when i first went there but i can't seem to find her anymore whenever i visit the store! :sad:

and thank you for the well wishes about the other bag! :love: dior has gone all silent about the situation and yes, they're still insisting i pay on the basis that the bag is not getting fixed internally (within the dior workshop) hence it's out of their control and i must pay. i'm highly considering telling them i'll just exchange it for store credit and then getting a gold gaucho again if i see it available at harrods or the sloane street store. i don't know, it sounds so silly though, buying the exact same bag just because the first one is broken.. not to mention it's a complete waste of money (which could be better used somewhere!)

the one good news though is my beige trotter romantique with the dirtied handles is coming back from the drycleaners on friday and that should be sorted out. :smile:

oh you're absolutely right about the snottyness giving way a little once there is a purchase. there was a pretty alright SA at manchester when i first went there but i can't seem to find her anymore whenever i visit the store! :sad:

and thank you for the well wishes about the other bag! :love: dior has gone all silent about the situation and yes, they're still insisting i pay on the basis that the bag is not getting fixed internally (within the dior workshop) hence it's out of their control and i must pay. i'm highly considering telling them i'll just exchange it for store credit and then getting a gold gaucho again if i see it available at harrods or the sloane street store. i don't know, it sounds so silly though, buying the exact same bag just because the first one is broken.. not to mention it's a complete waste of money (which could be better used somewhere!)

the one good news though is my beige trotter romantique with the dirtied handles is coming back from the drycleaners on friday and that should be sorted out. :smile:

:smile: At least the pretty Trotter Romantique should be okay!

Out of their control my a__! It's their bag, not someone else's, so the have to live up to this. They really can't make you pay if you put up a big fuss. But then again the agony of having to put up a fuss usually makes me just accept whatever fee I'm charged in order to get my item back. I hate haggling...but then again sometimes it's necessary to get your way. Plus the SAs don't like trouble, too...and they especially won't like formal complaints written about them, so maybe it's worth a try to put up a fuss.

Back-ordered my a__ too! Companies tell you all this BS that you know is just a lie...and I bet they haven't completely sold out, because I'm sure they can call their stores to ask which one has it in stock, and then have the bag sent to you.

If you do decide to get a store credit, can't it be used in other Dior stores? cos i was thinking if you can, why don't you wait till they have another one or pop into another Dior boutique.

*Hands Zerodross a nice cold drink* What has been done, is done so be a lil more patient which i know, it's probably extrememly difficult for you now.

I have never had a problem with Neimans, but I have with Dior. I ordered boots from the Las Vegas Dior store. they located them in Bal Harbour. I wanted to wear them to a party. They shipped to my billing address which is a businees P.O. box. Then were shipped back and had to be reshipped. The whole process taking over a month and my cc charged the day I ordered. If they were not so gorgeous I would have given up. BTW, they charged for shipping after all this.