I Think Coach sold me a used wristlet :(

dluv88

Feb 17, 2008
I got a pink patent wristlet on monday and today when i finally take it out of the box it looks used :sad: First of all the tag is not attached its inside and its all bent and the care instructions are ripped :sad: then i carefully inspect the outside and its all bent on one corner, it has lots of bents, its not smooth like i thought it would be and it looks like the zippper material is pulling. I honestly feel like crying, and am very mad at the same time. I dont know what to do, should i email coach and complain? im scared the sa's at my coach are going to act like i used it. Idk what to do :sad: I dont understand how the girl that put it in the box gave me one that was so messed up. :confused1:

Did you order it online? I had the same thing happen to me with a wallet. I emailed them and plan on taking it back to the boutique when time allows. That totally sucks :sad: Take it back for sure!

Did you order it online? I had the same thing happen to me with a wallet. I emailed them and plan on taking it back to the boutique when time allows. That totally sucks :sad: Take it back for sure!
No i got it at the store. It was gift wraped so i didnt even think to look at it, i have been so busy with work and school that i didnt even have a chance to "admire" it.

Well first, I am so sorry, what a disappointment and one that could have been avoided. Second, I'd actually call ASAP and speak to CS. My fear for you is that you will go to the boutique and they WILL act like you used it. Unless of you course you can get there right away - then it is going to be obvious. Even so, I think I would want it documented with CS right away. Let us know how it turns out! Good luck

I say call and then get there when you can. I usually start a difficult conversation with a plea for help. "hi my name is...and I am hoping you can help me" People usually want to be helpful and putting a name to a voice makes you human instead of just a voice over the phone. Just a tip.

Awww I'm sorry that happened to you. That really sucks! I think it is nice that they box/wrap stuff up for you but the downside is that you don't get to really inspect the one that is going home with you. You should call CS to have your complaint on file and definitely take it back for a fresh NEW one. Good luck!

Oh wait, I think I was confused. You brought it home from the store looking like that? I was thinking that JAX sent it to you that way! I mean it is still a bad thing either way, but I was just thinking "Whoa, JAX really screwed up!" LOL!