I, the seller, won the CC chargeback!

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
If some of you have followed with my dispute case about the new LV Trevi bag, sold in Feb, the buyer disputed with PayPal that mine is fake, but she can't prove it, so PayPal ruled in my favor in April. She then disputed with her CC, and now, Oct, the CC has ruled in my favor as well. Think back, it was a freaking 8 months that I have to put up w/ this buyer. I have to completely stop trading on eBay until this matter solved because of big amt of money involved. Now, I can relax.

Just want to share w/ you this wonderfull news, and as a seller, don't just yeild to buyer that easy, they will take advantage of you, especially with the feedback system. I got a big neg feedback from this buyer, but who cares, I won!

If some of you have followed with my dispute case about the new LV Trevi bag, sold in Feb, the buyer disputed with PayPal that mine is fake, but she can't prove it, so PayPal ruled in my favor in April. She then disputed with her CC, and now, Oct, the CC has ruled in my favor as well. Think back, it was a freaking 8 months that I have to put up w/ this buyer. I have to completely stop trading on eBay until this matter solved because of big amt of money involved. Now, I can relax.

Just want to share w/ you this wonderfull news, and as a seller, don't just yeild to buyer that easy, they will take advantage of you, especially with the feedback system. I got a big neg feedback from this buyer, but who cares, I won!

I'm so happy for you! That's very good news!:tup:

I'm so happy this worked out for you. I'm going thru something similar with a Balenciaga. The buyer cried "fake" and claims to have sent the bag back to me and has done a chargeback thru Amex. The bag is real. I hope my situation ends similar to yours.