I take back everything I have said in the past about the mini Preston

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
It came, and I really like it! I had originally thought the handles not folding down would be an issue, and that my items wouldn't work well in the space/pockets available. I also disliked the two zippers and thought they would be an issue.

But all of you out there that love their mini P were right. It is a great little bag. I use the outer pocket for the crossbody strap since I don't use that much. On the inside I use the larger multifunction pocket for my phone, and the rest of my items fit in the bag just great.

It is such a cute bag....

It came, and I really like it! I had originally thought the handles not folding down would be an issue, and that my items wouldn't work well in the space/pockets available. I also disliked the two zippers and thought they would be an issue.

But all of you out there that love their mini P were right. It is a great little bag. I use the outer pocket for the crossbody strap since I don't use that much. On the inside I use the larger multifunction pocket for my phone, and the rest of my items fit in the bag just great.

It is such a cute bag....

Great color for spring/summer. I really like that bag, it was between that and the mini riley for me at the store this past week.