I swore I was done with Mulberry...

59th_street

Jan 17, 2010
Finland
Here's a quote from me on the thread about having lost love for Mulberry:

I have to say that I have also lost my love for Mulberry. I have been a Mulberry girl for only two years but in such a short period of time I have seen a strong decrease in quality and design whereas the prices keep increasing. The only "newcomer" that I like is Alexa, all the other ones have been pretty average. I will keep eyeing eBay for pre-used bags but I don't think I'll buy another brand new Mulberry bag.
And then came the sales and I went to the store in Helsinki just to see if there was anything worth buying and a real beauty caught my eye...

Anyone up for a reveal?

59th_street

Jan 17, 2010
Finland
It's the oak patent Alexa! I've read some nasty opinions about this specific bag on this forum but I don't care, I love it! Also, I love the fact that it's not as slouchy as the buffalo leather version.

farakhan80

O.G.
May 10, 2008
congrats hun, its lovely, i never get these things right lol xxxxx agree about the slouchiness of the buffalo, its the reason why i dont own an alexa but the new silky snake range....:graucho:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
Great pics, congrats on your new purchase! I'm sure many of us on here have also said the same thing and ended up eating our words!